Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is this normal with the sims store?

Hi simmers,

I am trying to use my shinny and new sims cash cards. Here is what is happening when I try to use them.

1. I go to my account click on it and I get a blank history page, I have downloaded free items and have used my 1000points to purchase some items. The history page is still blank.

2. I enter pass word again and the history page is still blank.

3. I try to purchase an item. Box comes up and says buy points, I click on it enter my password then it goes back to the main page of the store. I look for item click on buy button again and it comes up with buy sim points. I click on this again and asks again for password type it in again. This has now been done for about 10 times.

3. Every page I go to here in the store asks me for my password. I keep typing it in and only get to the main page.

4.I can download anything for free?? Now that is really strange

Question is all this normal? and why can I not get to a page to buy the sim points. No page comes up with charge card or pay pal. Just keeps asking to buy the points and for my pass word.

I want to buy some on sale items and have 50.00 worth of american dollars of sims cards. The sale is over today and I will be so very sad if I miss it.

Thanks for reading this and hope someone can lead me to the correct why of doing this.