Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Every kiss I can't forget...

This achin' heart ain't broken yet...

If you know what song that's from, you get serious props.
And I do mean serious.
Anyhoo...

Any simmy love trianglrs goin' on?
Heartbreak? Falling in and out of love? Cheating?
Go ahead and post your stories and pictures and let's just have us a jolly old time. :)

Comments

• UKSpring90UKSpring90 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited October 2009
    THE STARLIGHT LEGACY! Check out chapter er...... 2-4 and they're all in there! Cheating with neighbours and sister in laws!
  • PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 2,506 Member
    edited October 2009
    This happened a while ago but it's still funny; My sim (who lives with his mum) asked his fiancée to move in with him and she did, after that I went to play with another family then I came back after a few sim weeks to find him and his fiancée had broken up, not only that but she was having an affair with his mother! :lol:
  • peaceloveleahpeaceloveleah Posts: 3,522 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Cheating with in laws? Yipes. :shock:
    edited October 2009
    PoppyB wrote:
    This happened a while ago but it's still funny; My sim (who lives with his mum) asked his fiancée to move in with him and she did, after that I went to play with another family then I came back after a few sim weeks to find him and his fiancée had broken up, not only that but she was having an affair with his mother! :lol:

Haha! That's pretty good.
  • SharkloverPlayerSharkloverPlayer Posts: 2,849 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Oh this is going to be a great thread.I love love triangles in the sims 3. :)
    edited October 2009
    Love triangles are fun triangles. :D
  • VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    edited October 2009
    Oh man, my story thread has these sorts of shenanigans in spades.

What with the incident with the 4 siblings, and now these past few chapters vying between two very well-matched lovers, and yeah... :roll: :mrgreen:

(And as for in-laws cheating, it's hilarious when it happens! Kali will flirt with just about everyone if I leave her to interact autonomously. She even tried to hit on her brother-in-law once... who is both an elder, and - given that he's married to her half-brother - gay. Didn't work so well.)
    edited October 2009
    -giggles at sim silliness-

They are crazy, them simmies.

• jaybird10001jaybird10001 Posts: 1,442 New Member
    edited October 2009
    My simself that I made back in June fell in love with this guy at her party and at the end of the party the guy was making out with my simself's sister.
    edited October 2009
    Ouch. Your poor simself.

Side note... No one knows the song? Haha.
  • kelren837kelren837 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited October 2009
    Isn't that Adam Lambert's new song?
  • Magic_DancerMagic_Dancer Posts: 1,398 Member
    edited October 2009
    Ouch. Your poor simself.

Side note... No one knows the song? Haha.

Sorry, I don't know the song.

I'm also going to lighten up in my game play today. I have only been playing one Sim. She does need a love triangle. It should be fun. :D
    edited October 2009
    kelren837 wrote:
    Isn't that Adam Lambert's new song?

AH!
    Yes it is! Time for Miracles. :)
    -gives whole basket of muffins and cookies-
    How'd you know that?
  • girlishgirlish Posts: 166 New Member
    edited October 2009
    When my sim moved into her house there were 3 ghosts there already and she and one of the ghosts had a ghost baby. Then she had an affair with her roommate had another baby, then I moved her out and she cheated on her roommate and ghostly boyfriend by hooking up with another guy. Good times. :lol:
    edited October 2009
    I'm also going to lighten up in my game play today. I have only been playing one Sim. She does need a love triangle. It should be fun. :D
    Haha. Yeah.
    Love triangles are the spice of sim life.
    edited October 2009
    girlish wrote:
    When my sim moved into her house there were 3 ghosts there already and she and one of the ghosts had a ghost baby. Then she had an affair with her roommate(who is a guy) had another baby, then I moved her out and she cheated on her roommate and ghostly boyfriend by hooking up with another guy. Good times. :lol:

Whoo-ee.
    Someone's quite busy. :lol:
    edited October 2009
    My simself that I made back in June fell in love with this guy at her party and at the end of the party the guy was making out with my simself's sister.

Did you make him makeout with your sister or did the game?I've read during parties this can sometimes happen with sims and friends even if their married.
    edited October 2009
    To the original poster world adventures is going to be great for affairs.Just book a vacation with a best friend or lover without bringing your spouse or leave the spouse at home and have an affair with a foreigner.Either way the spouse at home will never catch you.
    edited October 2009
    To the original poster world adventures is going to be great for affairs.Just book a vacation with a best friend or lover without bringing your spouse or leave the spouse at home and have an affair with a foreigner.Either way the spouse at home will never catch you.

Hmn.
    That's true.
    I never thought of that.
  • jaybird10001jaybird10001 Posts: 1,442 New Member
    edited October 2009

Did you make him makeout with your sister or did the game?I've read during parties this can sometimes happen with sims and friends even if their married.
    I think the game did it, but I dont remember everything. I only remembered that because Im playing with my simself's daughter and looked through the family tree and saw my simself's previous fiance on there and remembered. (The fiance is only on there because they had an affair a week later, resulting in her only son).
  • sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited October 2009
    I had a sim marry the maid, who knew the maid was flirty. She created havoc in the family, flirted with her father in law, her brother in law, and every male ghost on the lot, even flirted with the maid who was a guy. If she goes to the park, she finds someone that she flirts with, her alone and free will, holy moly, that girl can create havoc. her story is a part of my goth stories.
    edited October 2009
    Those maids.
    They make it fun. :)
  • Simscreator16Simscreator16 Posts: 1,143 New Member
    edited October 2009
  • ucareeucaree Posts: 281 New Member
    edited October 2009
    No cheating drama at the moment. But in my previous legacy, my legacy heir got married and the wife moved in. The wife ended up having his brother's baby and flirting quite a bit with his dad. Although my heir was clueless to it all, his child with her actually caught the mom with the uncle woohoo-ing. That was actually kind of sad to watch.
  • SabsyRinaJackGurlSabsyRinaJackGurl Posts: 4,226 New Member
    edited October 2009
    This achin' heart ain't broken yet...

If you know what song that's from, you get serious props.
    And I do mean serious.
    Anyhoo...

Any simmy love trianglrs goin' on?
    Heartbreak? Falling in and out of love? Cheating?
    Go ahead and post your stories and pictures and let's just have us a jolly old time. :)

TIME FOR MIRACLES!! <3<3<3

I can't believe it's out today!