Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Catching Bugs?

Where can you find bugs to catch in TS3?
Edit: (Not bugs as in computer problems hehehe)

~Kelsey

Comments

• sweetkelseysweetkelsey Posts: 118 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Bump
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    edited June 2009
    They are at various locations around the neighborhood; you just have to explore. My Sim has found beetles, rocks, and butterflies at the beach, at Pinochle Pond, and at the cemetery so far.

If you have the full Prima strategy guide, then the big pullout map is conveniently marked with what you can find where, but that might ruin some of the fun. Happy Simming!
  • Peachybitz1Peachybitz1 Posts: 79 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Try looking on the beach, in the park, at all of the fishing spots and anywhere else you can get to, Iv'e found loads of stuff..beetles and butterflys(which you can sell to the science lab or you can drag the butterflies out of your inventory and they appear with their own little glass bowl thing and you can put them on a surface), seeds(plant them and you can grow all sorts, potatoes, tomatoes, grapes, onions etc which you can sell, eat from your inventory, put in fridge or re-plant), minerals(gold, silver, iron which you can get melted into bars(click on in inventory), jewels which you can send off to have cut in various ways as your game progresses and then mount on a cushion or stand, you can also use plants to fish or fertilize with. My sim has collected at least half of all these and i know that as the game goes along i will be able to do more things with them.