Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Phantom's Opera House

This was made for the Tessa project...more about that here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/111655.page

It is a mysterious theater that somehow morphed into an opera house once my daughter saw the exterior. It has a stage, box seats...lots of chandeliers that could fall at any moment( lol) and backstage there is prop storage and a dressing room. The patrons not interested in the show have plenty of other options: computer room, tv lounge, reading lobby, and private dining. Out back there is a small garden with a fishing pond for and actors that need to take a break from rehersals.

As a community lot it registers as an art gallery. Its $262k furnished and decorated in Tessa's favorite colors of maroon and white. 40x40 lot size. The only premium item used is the statue, so should be no problem downloading even if you dont have it.

Here is the lot: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1334787

slide show is here: th_Screenshot-152.jpg

Screenshot-152.jpg
Screenshot-22-4.jpg
Screenshot-16-3.jpg
Screenshot-15-3.jpg
Screenshot-7-6.jpg
Screenshot-5-6.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited October 2009
    That is just gorgeous Ruthless! I think Tessa would be very happy.
    The speed at witch you put out these gorgeous builds really amazes me. :shock: :shock: A rec. but did I even need to say it? Really? And of course a dl for Tessa's neighborhood.
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited October 2009
    SimEve wrote:
    That is just gorgeous Ruthless! I think Tessa would be very happy.
    The speed at witch you put out these gorgeous builds really amazes me. :shock: :shock: A rec. but did I even need to say it? Really? And of course a dl for Tessa's neighborhood.

Thank you so much...I really wanted to make something special for this project so I pretty much dropped everything to finish this up this afternoon because I am going to be unable to build for the next week or two due to RL committments. I wanted to make sure I got this one done. :)
  • Options
    addict1220addict1220 Posts: 3,778 New Member
    edited October 2009
    A bump before bed.

Extraordinary work again. :-)

• Options
    Jasnik82Jasnik82 Posts: 917 New Member
    edited October 2009
    I spotted this come up on the exchange and rec'd right away. You pulled the whole theatre look off really well, love the use of the blinds for the stage curtains.

I'm sure Tessa would have been so excited to know a whole neighbourhood of amazing lots was being built for her.

Jasnik :)

• Options
    edited October 2009
    addict1220 wrote:
    A bump before bed.

Extraordinary work again. :-)

Thanks addict. I only wish we had done this much sooner.
  • Options
    MerryWiddowMerryWiddow Posts: 4,262 Member
    edited October 2009
    Great work Ruthless. Glad you could finish it. I rec'd it.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Jasnik82 wrote:
    I spotted this come up on the exchange and rec'd right away. You pulled the whole theatre look off really well, love the use of the blinds for the stage curtains.

I'm sure Tessa would have been so excited to know a whole neighbourhood of amazing lots was being built for her.

Jasnik :)

Thank you so much Jas! The curtains really gave me a hard time...once I started fiddling with it I realized I didnt have many options available to make a stage look accurate...I was kinda woorried that the blinds would look bad....but they do go from floor the ceiling and are straight up and down..so they had to do. :D
  • Options
    KayllistiKayllisti Posts: 399 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Spectacular!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited October 2009
    Nice job! Very grand! Recommended! :)
  • Options
    dbaadbaa Posts: 313 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Very impressive Ruthy, you're going to have to tell us your secret to fast building & stuff. 8)
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Kay and Yanti: Thank you both so much. I am so happy that you like how it turned out! :D:D:D
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited October 2009
    It's Stunning! So many details, Wow.
    A Tribute indeed :)

Rec'd and think it will look beautiful in Tessa's neighbourhood.
  • Options
    BreanneStoneBreanneStone Posts: 831 New Member
    edited October 2009
    What a wonderfully creative idea, Ruth! And it's so very well executed! It's gorgeous, just like all of your other builds...It's the perfect addition to such an important project! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    dbaa wrote:
    Very impressive Ruthy, you're going to have to tell us your secret to fast building & stuff. 8)

I really didnt think I built that fast until everyone started telling me I did...lol. I guess it its just a matter of knowing exactly what I want and so it goes quickly. I do have longer build times when I am struggling with a shape or layout...but if I can visualize what I want..its just a matter of putting the parts together. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Allium wrote:
    It's Stunning! So many details, Wow.
    A Tribute indeed :)

Rec'd and think it will look beautiful in Tessa's neighbourhood.

Thank yoou for saying that....I was afraid I didnt have enough detail,actually. I thought about putting in a "lair" for the Phantom but I didnt think I would have enough time...and the lot size meant space was a bit tight.
  • Options
    Mandy_LynMandy_Lyn Posts: 33 Member
    <3 <3 <3
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Mandy_Lyn wrote: »
    <3<3<3

Glad you like it! That said, this thread's almost 10 years old! D:

I am going to lock it as a such because it's a necropost. Always try to be mindful of when a post was last active before responding, cheers~
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top