Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wow. Really?

Just finished listening to Allison Iraheta's new single, Friday I'll Be Over U... Horrible. Just... it's bad. Bad. Bad. Bad.

Bad Romance by Lady Gaga also premiered today at Alexander McQueen's fashion show and is amazing. :) Very catchy.

Anyhooo... To keep this on topic. Got pics of your Rockstar sims? I always find that's the coolest career. ;)
Or your aspiring rockstars.
Or sims that look like rockstars...

Or lolcats...

Comments

• luckynicole659luckynicole659 Posts: 7,707 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Hayyy. =]
  • peaceloveleahpeaceloveleah Posts: 3,522 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Hayyy. =]

Hey. :D
    How are ya?
  • LawertendLawertend Posts: 5,144 New Member
    edited October 2009
    :roll:
    edited October 2009
    Uhm. Hi to you too? :)
  • PresAlexPresAlex Posts: 184 New Member
    edited October 2009

I love it :D
    edited October 2009
    PresAlex wrote:
    I love it :D

Me too. :)

This isn't rapidly getting OT. Not at all...
    Oh well. It's not like I started it that way.
    edited October 2009
    Good.

Well, horrible actually. So remember that guy I was seeing?

Yeah, my parents dont want me around him so they put a restraining order against him. If he breaks it, hes automatically in prison.

=[

MY DAY SUCKED SO MUCH.

i hate my life. I hate my parents, i ******* hate that i cannot see the guy that I love. Ive been with him for over a year, we broke up for about 2 months, and this is what happens? Hes having a very hard time in life right now and he has like no support now. although, since i didnt get the restraining order, i still want to talk to him. i made a whole new email, and me and him are going to contact like that. but the only time i can ever really see him again is if i can drive with a car, or ill have to wait till im 18. which would be 2 and a half years. =/ so me and my mom got in a really bad fight this morning. she was hitting me and stuff and i grabbed the phone out of her hand and ended up hitting her in the nose and she started bleeding. it was just a really tough morning. nothing nice was said. i came to school and ran to the bathroom to cry because the person that i love is pretty much banned from my life. what the hell?
    today sucked. and so will the next coming up months.

FML
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    edited October 2009
    Hi,

I got Sugar Ray - She's Got The (Woo-Hoo). It makes me smile. :lol:

And no, no pictures of my Rock Star Sims. :(
    edited October 2009
    Good.

Yeah, my parents dont want me around him so they put a restraining order against him. If he breaks it, hes automatically in prison.

=[

MY DAY SUCKED SO MUCH.

i hate my life. I hate my parents, i ******* hate that i cannot see the guy that I love. Ive been with him for over a year, we broke up for about 2 months, and this is what happens? Hes having a very hard time in life right now and he has like no support now. although, since i didnt get the restraining order, i still want to talk to him. i made a whole new email, and me and him are going to contact like that. but the only time i can ever really see him again is if i can drive with a car, or ill have to wait till im 18. which would be 2 and a half years. =/ so me and my mom got in a really bad fight this morning. she was hitting me and stuff and i grabbed the phone out of her hand and ended up hitting her in the nose and she started bleeding. it was just a really tough morning. nothing nice was said. i came to school and ran to the bathroom to cry because the person that i love is pretty much banned from my life. what the hell?

FML

Oh my God.

I'm so sorry. :(
    That's horrible.
    And I'm not gonna say any sentimental crap because I don't think it'll help.

But I truly am sorry. I couldn't imagine that.
    edited October 2009
    did i mention that they took everything away from me but this computer?

And I cant see friends anymore. for about a month.. and even then, they'll be stalking me. my dad will show up randomly just to see who im really with and that pi.ss.es me off to NO end.

Plus, i might have to move to my dads house which is an hour way in whole new surroundsings, new school, new people... new life. and he'd make my life suck, because hes a jerk and he told me straight to my face. I know him. and i know he would. Soooooo they're pretty much just screwing everything up for me.
    edited October 2009
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Hi,

I got Sugar Ray - She's Got The (Woo-Hoo). It makes me smile. :lol:

And no, no pictures of my Rock Star Sims. :(

Hello. :mrgreen:

And ooh. Sugar Ray... sounds like something Sci-Fi. :lol:

Edit: Oh. Nicole...
    That's just horrible. :( I'm so sorry.
  • CashingTheFameCashingTheFame Posts: 3,737 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Good.

=[

MY DAY SUCKED SO MUCH.

FML

That really uber super sucks.
    I'm sorry :(
    -hugs-

If my parents did that to my boyfriend, I'd runaway with him.
    edited October 2009
    Cashingthefame...

Yeah, its horrible.
    I cried my *** off all morning in the bathroom at school. Im suprised i didnt get marked absent for being late to first hour.

GOD THIS SUCKS SO MUCH. you have no idea how much he needs help right now. his life is effin' falling appart and he NEEDS me.

and i know its a famous "emo" teenage line... but...

My parents are ruining my life. at least this part. and thats not cool. its so stressful. the only thing keeping me together is the fact that he still loves me to death and that he's going to email me. he said he'd wait till i was 18... and i said i'd wait too. ive been through SO much with him. Hes my best friend. I dont know what to do anymore. honestly.
  • ReesarooReesaroo Posts: 237 New Member
    edited October 2009
    My rockstar sims all look goofy.

goofy2.jpg

Leah - Wicked musical or book? :D

Edit: Nicole, I'm sorry you're having a rough time.
  • Agent_ZeroAgent_Zero Posts: 4,564 Member
    edited October 2009
    I love that movie.
    edited October 2009
    This makes me feel so young and inexperienced.

I've never been through anything like that... I can't imagine what you're going through. :(
    All I know is that I see where you're coming from with your parents.

-hugs-
    edited October 2009
    Parents. I hate them so much sometimes. =/
    edited October 2009
    Reesaroo wrote:
    My rockstar sims all look goofy.

goofy2.jpg

Leah - Wicked musical or book? :D

That movie's cute.

I adore both the book and the musical. I love singing all the music from the musical and Elphaba would be my dream part. :)
  • ReesarooReesaroo Posts: 237 New Member
    edited October 2009
    I was a huge Glinda fan until the musical. I even have a Popular tee. :oops:

The book was a little dark, but I really enjoyed it! I'd love to have a Glinda sim.
  • FadeWolfFadeWolf Posts: 278 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Lady Gaga is a man.

That is all.
    edited October 2009
    Reesaroo wrote:
    I was a huge Glinda fan until the musical. I even have a Popular tee. :oops:

The book was a little dark, but I really enjoyed it! I'd love to have a Glinda sim.

I have an "I <3 Oz" shirt. :D
    And I have a Galinda in my studio... Haha.

The book was exactly my kin of book. I write dark things so I like to read dark things. It's my all time favorite book.
    Son of a Witch and Lion Among Men were amazing too.
    edited October 2009
    And a woman

(so they say)
    edited October 2009
    FadeWolf wrote:
    Lady Gaga is a man.

That is all.

She's a woman...

I don't understand how that rumor even evolved... I mean, she's bi but that doesn't make her a man. I don't understand that rumor at all...
    edited October 2009
    FadeWolf wrote:
    Lady Gaga is a man.

That is all.

She's a woman...

I don't understand how that rumor even evolved... I mean, she's bi but that doesn't make her a man. I don't understand that rumor at all...

Supposedly she was seen with a "lump" in her pants.
    edited October 2009
    There were pictures floating around and a susposed interview of her admitting that she was in fact a hermaphrodite/