Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OMG why do we have to sleep so long

They got rid of motive so you won't have to constantly keep using the bathroom , and replaced it with sleeping for like sleeping for FIVE MINUTES! uhg

Comments

• GalileeGalilee Posts: 361 Member
    edited June 2009
    Heh.. Yeah the sleeping is alot longer it seems.. I get up and fold a load a laundry or something during it haha
  • Arturo760Arturo760 Posts: 19 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yes sleeping times **** :( again
  • nextfatalbreathnextfatalbreath Posts: 345 Member
    edited June 2009
    Even when you fast-foward it.. it goes slow.
  • MarvelerMarveler Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Do you feel like everything goes a lot slower? The fastest speed seems ridiculously slow compared to the previous games.
  • JecrellJecrell Posts: 67 Member
    edited June 2009
    It doesn't seem slower to me, perhaps it has to do with tech specs?
  • MichellynnMichellynn Posts: 39 Member
    edited June 2009
    For the first hour or so, I didn't notice the speed because I was just too excited about the game. However, now I find everything ridiculously slow. I looked at the clock for speed 1 and speed 3 and it is almost the same! ugh! I hope they have a patch to fix the slowness. It's no fun to play if they're sleeping or at work for so long.
  • BkdNLdedPotatoeBkdNLdedPotatoe Posts: 17 New Member
    edited June 2009
    They got rid of motive so you won't have to constantly keep using the bathroom , and replaced it with sleeping for like sleeping for FIVE MINUTES! uhg

I agree. It takes too long for them to sleep/work; about 5 minutes for each! I feel like I spend most of the game waiting. I hope they come out with a patch to fix this problem for those that are having it because it seems like quite a few people. I also think it has to do with tech specs.
  • Srikandi715Srikandi715 Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited June 2009
    It has a lot to do with the quality of the bed. Try buying a more expensive bed :) (Check the bed's stats in the catalog.)
  • GamingBOBGamingBOB Posts: 39 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I noticed this too, it appears the last two speeds are pretty much the same. Both are too slow.
  • JonClawJonClaw Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2009
    "Ultra" speed is broken IMO.
  • ChaserdixiemanChaserdixieman Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I bet we are just so excited to do something else new that everything seems slower because we are impatient! I am guilty of that.
  • Ze_Blue_PandaZe_Blue_Panda Posts: 351 Member
    edited June 2009
    Omg I know how you feel! Now i usually just explore around the neighborhood when my sims sleep lol
  • SimsNutSimsNut Posts: 97 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I absolutely agree. I thought it was just me....glad to know I'm not the only one complaining about the slowness!
  • dowgg123dowgg123 Posts: 38 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Michellynn wrote:
    For the first hour or so, I didn't notice the speed because I was just too excited about the game. However, now I find everything ridiculously slow. I looked at the clock for speed 1 and speed 3 and it is almost the same! ugh! I hope they have a patch to fix the slowness. It's no fun to play if they're sleeping or at work for so long.

I called Tech Support a couple of hours ago and was on hold for 45 minutes all to be told that its possible that a patch might fix this in 1-3 weeks... *sigh*