Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Actual Ideas and Suggestions

IrishChickIrishChick Posts: 665 New Member
Hi there!

I am really enjoying the game qand thought of a couple of ideas to make it even better :)

1) Bring back the load functionality! I loved abusing this function in Sims2 just before my sim gave birth I would save and load up again to change the sex of the baby :)

2)Having an active household which develops on its own when you are not playing is a great idea - however could you put in a "pause" or "hold" function - so that if I do concentrate on another family for a little while not too much will have changed?

Et Fini - Cheers :)

Comments

• PrettySirenPrettySiren Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I totally agree with you on both counts!

Especially with the multiple families in one neighborhood thing. Some people like the fact that their Sims can run off and do whatever. I don't. I like some control -- at least enough control to say...have two of my adults from different families marry one another without life going on for the other family while I'm trying to finagle that.

Mainly, as players, we work to build up our families and we spend so much time and effort doing that. And we should be able to have multiple families in a neighborhood, without the game randomly deleting them just because they're not active.
  • simlove214simlove214 Posts: 33 New Member
    edited June 2009
    well i think that they should have more verity of hair. I love the game but they need more hair types. like African American hair types, not all people have silk hair. The creators for this game make African American hair look like crap i'm sorry but its true. Please make for types especially for African Americans thank you.
  • SpunkeySoxSpunkeySox Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    simlove214 wrote:
    well i think that they should have more verity of hair. I love the game but they need more hair types. like African American hair types, not all people have silk hair. The creators for this game make African American hair look like crap i'm sorry but its true. Please make for types especially for African Americans thank you.

I totally agree, we have a varied amount of hair styles both male and female. African American hair is not really represented and I would love to see more, both male and female. :!:
  • Lana_BananaLana_Banana Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My list of good thing in S3 and possible improvements:

Good things :-)

1. The open neighbourhood. I love being able to travel with my Sims into town without a loading screen. I can tell my Sim to put on his\her athletics gear and run into town, and even watching them run past all of the neighbouring houses is sort of cool.

2. Can be in " two places at once". I love that I can tell one sim to go into town and can also observe the sims still at home, unlike in Sims 1 and 2. For example, I set my female sim a list of jobs to do in town. While she went away and did them, I was able to stay at home with my male sim and make sure he was exercising etc so he could level up at work the next day. I was able to go and keep an eye on female sim every so often, and just jump between the two. This was really cool. A great feature.

3. Much easier to create houses. I'm not sure exactly why, but in S3 I've already made some amazing mansions and I've never been able to make anything but boring boxes before! lol! For me, this part of the game is much easier.

4. Create-a-Sim. WHAT an improvement! I love making gorgeous sims and always have. The Sims 3 has taken me to a whole new level! :lol:

Improvements:

1. Even MORE detailed Create-a-Sim. I was making a female sim when it suddenly occured to me that, despite my thoughts, create-a-sim in Sims 3 is not TOTALLY perfect. Basically, I wanted to make my female sim short! A height option, like the weight option, would be very, very cool.
    Also, I would love an ' advanced' option on the body shaping. I think it would be really cool if you could totally customize a sim's body like you can their face. Like, if you could make a girl with large breasts or who was flat, or a guy with short legs or big feet. Create-a-Sim is great... these things would make it perfect.

2. A ' Pause' option for households ( TOTALLY agree with OP). Since you can pause aging, I sort of just expect to be able to pause the whole " your sims life will continue when you're not playing them" thing too. I'm not sure I totally like it. I've always thought of The Sims as God games... and it makes me feel totally un-Godly. In some ways it's cool, but in other ways it's really not.

3. Bring back the piano, the hot-tub, and the hamster! These are BASIC sim elements to me. The game seems much less cool to me when all my sims can do is play the guitar, take a bath or a swim, and look at their goldfish!

4. Let the player create neighbourhoods and placeable lots. THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM! I hate that I'm stuck in one town and that I just have to play it basically as it is :cry: This alone sort of takes the game from an A to a C for me. It makes The Sims 2 seem superior. I want to be able to make my own towns, or even simply place more residential lots in the many empty spaces in the default town! It's very annoying. We already dealt with static lots in the Sims 1... eventually, even THAT had multiple neighbourhoods!

Great game though! I just hope the much needed expansion packs come soon and they're not corney! xx

• TimmythekingTimmytheking Posts: 96 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hot Tub, Piano, and new hair for my sims. That's all I need.:)