We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I feel kinda dumb asking this but....

How do you post things like pictures in signatures and stuff... I don't know how to and it'd be cool if i did. So, thanks! :mrgreen:

Comments

• threeone6threeone6 Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited September 2009
    If enyone could help me that'd be AWESOME! :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • threeone6threeone6 Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited September 2009
    Okay, I'll try! Thanks! :thumbup:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • HaidenHaiden Posts: 3,841 Member
    edited September 2009
    the best way is to upload your pics to a photobucket or google picasa account you have, or have to sign up for, then while in the post you wanna put the pic, hit the img tab and copy paste the link of the photo that is in your online web albums

eg: (img)www.placeyourphotohere.com(/img)

remember to add the "height=450 width=600" before you close the img tab so the pic wont break the page

• SweetBabySweetBaby Posts: 662 New Member
    edited September 2009
    For picture, first upload to an imaging hosting site like photobucket. Be sure to resize them (you can do that at photobucket. Their large size is fine). Then click the "share" button to get the link code, copy that and paste it in the post.

For signatures, at the top of the forum page there is a "my preferences" button. Hit that and you can put whatever in the signatures part. To use a picture just upload/paste the images link code.