Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help? Strange question... XD

SammehDxSammehDx Posts: 34 New Member
Okay... so my sim and some guy sim are in love and stuff... I don't like his traits but I do like his looks and was hoping for my sim to have his baby without getting married or anything. It gives the option to try for baby but is that really possible? Because it doesn't seem to be working... or do they just keep that option whether your sim is pregnant or not? I didn't think that was there if your sim was expecting in the last game... I dun'no... just curious. I don't want to waste my time with this guy if I can't have his kid without marrying him. :lol:
If it's not possible then I think they should remove the option or something... or make it possible... because it seems like it should be able to happen if it can't.

In case you didn't want to scroll a little (if you have to) nevermind. I got my answer by being patient.

Comments

• SammehDxSammehDx Posts: 34 New Member
    edited June 2009
    NEVERMIND! :D I found my answer by being patient... patience was never really a quality of mine... I wonder how I play sims... XD
  • PinkMeyer015PinkMeyer015 Posts: 223 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You Should Be Able To Have His Kid W/Out Marrying Him... It Has Happend To Be Several Times.. I Couldn't Get My Sims Married Or Engaged Before The Baby Was Born... So It Should Work. :D