This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

Pose player - Infants

SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,795 Member
edited July 9 in Mods Bugs & Issues
I just dl'ed the pose player version released March 2023 to support infants. But I can't make it work. Other ages do respond as expected, it's only infants that don't react. I did reboot my game after the upgrade. I wonder if the infant must learn to walk before being able to react to the pose player? Seems weird though as the poses are rather newborn-ish.

Did anyone make it work?
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

Comments

• Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,468 Member
    I've used it on infants, but not since I got Growing Together (it worked on the base game infants that automatically crawl).

020-Garcia-Family-Portrait.jpg

021-Test-Garcia-portrait-pose.jpg

I did this over a year ago though, so it is also possible that a more recent patch messed something up.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,795 Member
    I've used it on infants, but not since I got Growing Together (it worked on the base game infants that automatically crawl).

020-Garcia-Family-Portrait.jpg

021-Test-Garcia-portrait-pose.jpg

I did this over a year ago though, so it is also possible that a more recent patch messed something up.

Thanks! I made it work eventually, but I cheated lots on milestones to that infant, and it took ages to make it work. Poseplayer usually won't work well on a sim sitting, so I thought that was the problem. Maybe crawling level is needed.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg