Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aspirations for Childish Sims

I have a Sim that is childish I feel like starting his phase of participating in being childish with kid things. With an aspiration to get through if a childish sim gets adopted/created.

Comments

• Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,354 Member
    There should probably be a Playful Aspiration category. I like the idea of an aspiration that fits childish sims. I would also like gamer sims who aren't necessarily geeks. The prankster's could fit into this category and maybe they could add others.
  • Options
    Sparkling_MimycSparkling_Mimyc Posts: 5 New Member
    Maybe a childish sim should have an aspiration to defeat the monster under the bed (I've found it strange how childish sims don't believe in the monster under the bed). Like, if they have a high enough fitness level and don't have a fear of the dark, they can eventually try to fight the monster to get it to leave that bed alone (The rate of success is higher if the sim is confident)
  • Options
    Randwick78Randwick78 Posts: 5 New Member
    That would be a good aspiration to add, as there isn't one similar to it in the game now as far as I know. I'd also like childish sims to be able to use some of the childrens objects they can't currently like marbles and the voidcritter game. not sure if they can play in the treeshouse with child sims or not.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,678 Member
    Randwick78 wrote: »
    That would be a good aspiration to add, as there isn't one similar to it in the game now as far as I know. I'd also like childish sims to be able to use some of the childrens objects they can't currently like marbles and the voidcritter game. not sure if they can play in the treeshouse with child sims or not.

Childish sims are not children, they are adults, and by that age they should know there is no monster under the bed. Defeating the monster is really not a good aspiration. I like the idea of adult sims being able to play marbles and voidcritters with the child sims but would prefer they don't do it autonomously.