Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like the Sims team to implement Loan options besides the ones currently offered?

HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,445 Member
Although there is small loans and large loans social interactions in-game, the most useful way to implement loans would be to offer a service for loans in the amount of 250 to 50,000 simoleons.

This would help simmers who would not like to use cheats or mods to be able to invest in rental properties or other business ventures.

Comment on this thread if you believe this would work!

Would you like the Sims team to implement Loan options besides the ones currently offered? 17 votes

Yes
52%
GoodywoodsuetoopSusanaLeoteMariefoxprice83simgirl1010g01denswanZazzyKittynJALskip 9 votes
No
17%
friendlysimmersSERVERFRAPerti23 3 votes
Maybe
29%
crocobauraEnkiSchmidtWildIrishBansheeSimmingalCaerfinon 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,573 Member
    No
    i voted no because it would never work
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,630 Member
    Yes
    I didn't know there were loans in game. 🤔 My sim family always needs money. I would love to have loans.

PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,381 Member
    Yes
    I would love a banking system with the ability to take out loans.
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 826 Member
    Maybe
    I probably wouldn't use it, but If others want it, no objections.
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,594 Member
    Maybe
    I've seen social options for sims to give other sims money, but never seen the option for them to ask other sims for a loan. I tend to give my sims money using motherlode whenever they need a bit of extra cash quickly, not sure how much a loan system would get used in game though I suppose it could be useful for people who don't like to cheat.