Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blooming Rooms Kit Now Free For PC/MAC

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,084 Member
Now free for PC/MAC. Until May 31, 2024.

UEg4Olr.png
Post edited by simgirl1010 on

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,084 Member
    edited May 14
    Dw0Scr5.png

8o39qZw.png

Liven It Up

Shelving, tables and even light fixtures become living decor with the addition of enchanting foliage. Delight in a lush, soothing atmosphere of growth all around with unexpected leafy details and natural beauty.

CtiMuIK.png

Go Green

Potted and hanging plants transform any room into a small slice of paradise. Vibrant vegetation even takes the place of curtains and wall art. With so many verdant colors, it will feel like living in a literal greenhouse.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/store/addons/the-sims-4-blooming-rooms-kit
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,470 Member
    Awesome. Thanks for letting us know. I will get it ASAP. Any idea how long this offer will last?
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 551 Member
    Brilliant! I’ve just downloaded my copy :)
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,051 Member
    edited May 14
    I am still little puzzled where to use this kit
    (one can't really accuse me of overusing plants in my builds)
    but I think I found my favourite item already 💚

BUkCnwE.png
    Wi0TWx9.png
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,574 Member
    I think I'm gonna have to stop buying kits and just wait for them to be free ;)
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 968 Member

Pretty sure this is the first time I've seen one free! My First Pet Stuff was free once, but that's....understandable given that it should have been part of the expansion!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,051 Member
    edited May 14
    I do find its just easier to enjoy packs when its free packs and I don't have to think about the money spent I can just enjoy whatever content it is as it is

like I probably would have never bought this kit as its not theme I am super into but it will be fun to use sometimes
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,947 Member
    It should be mentioned that it's only free for EA App users only. Steam users still have to pay for it unfortunately.

Not so bad news for me, bad news for my friends...
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Yay,this is free.I am glad when they give free stuff packs or kits .
  • Options
    Pretty sure this is the first time I've seen one free! My First Pet Stuff was free once, but that's....understandable given that it should have been part of the expansion!
    https://simscommunity.info/2024/03/29/free-sims-4-dlc-history/
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,118 Member
    Yay! As soon as I get home, grabbing this! There are some cute items here. Just too tight to pay. :D
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,698 Member
    I'm glad they give away some smaller or old dlc occasionally. I don't worry that much if I need to pay for what I really want, it's not that much money compared to how much joy I get from certain stuff. But I also have tons of CC including more plants than I will ever use, so even if this kit is free I need a few moments to decide whether I want to add it. I'm a RL plant person though, so who do I think I'm fooling... ;)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    I'm glad they give away some smaller or old dlc occasionally. I don't worry that much if I need to pay for what I really want, it's not that much money compared to how much joy I get from certain stuff. But I also have tons of CC including more plants than I will ever use, so even if this kit is free I need a few moments to decide whether I want to add it. I'm a RL plant person though, so who do I think I'm fooling... ;)

Why would you even consider? LOL. Go grab those plants!
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,118 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Awesome. Thanks for letting us know. I will get it ASAP. Any idea how long this offer will last?

Till May 31st. :)

• Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 460 Member
    edited May 15
    Ironically, this is one of the few kits I thought I might actually buy someday (along with Greenhouse)... but only if they finally let us bundle kits with other packs or if they go on sale. There's no sign that'll ever really happen, though, so I'm glad to be getting it for free instead.

ETA: I used it to finish off a 100 Baby Mansion I was working on, which has a conservatory. Now in the gallery. 😁
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,117 Member
    I rarely use plants but maybe this kit will encourage me to do os.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,601 Member
    Not really into plants but free is free.