Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Walden95 Post Directory - Subsection for Posting

Hello, as yet another forum error has blessed our community, this area will cater to incoming requests until the blessing has passed.

- Also note that this is a reused thread - I feel that there is no need to waste the extra space in creating a new thread when this one contains almost nothing at all. (current posts begin on page 2)
- Also, if need be, (to the SimGurus) I can and will repost the directory upon request.
- Crinrict, your request has already been resolved on 06/20/11

(Click here to visit the directory)

Comments

• Walden95Walden95 Posts: 3,089 Member
    edited June 2011
    (deleted)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited June 2011
    (deleted)
  • PatWPatW Posts: 14 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Walden 95 - nice job! I wish all forum links were so organized. Really makes it easy to find what you want to review.

Kudos!
    edited June 2011
    (deleted)
    edited June 2011
    (deleted)
    edited June 2011
    (deleted)
    edited June 2011
    (deleted)
  • Sgizzle09Sgizzle09 Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited September 2009
    this forum sux! FIX IT!
    edited June 2011
    (deleted)
  • Lapepe1Lapepe1 Posts: 414 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Walden95 wrote:
    draft_lens1938952module9091248photo_1208059401pretty_please_cat.jpg
    Pretty Please Respond. :(

Do any of you want to add to it?
    Aww... :) Cute kitten! I have to respond now.
    Thank you! The forums need a little organization. :mrgreen:

Edit: Hidden Bump :thumbup:
  • Lapepe1Lapepe1 Posts: 414 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Sgizzle09 wrote:
    this forum sux! FIX IT!
    How did you get up there?
    :-o

We should really petition for forum fix. :roll:
    edited June 2011
    (deleted)
  • jktee511jktee511 Posts: 7,501 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I think we should had show section!
  • Taylor0628Taylor0628 Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited September 2009
    frickin frackin forum...

Anyhow, good job Walden :D
    edited June 2011
    (deleted)
    edited June 2011
    (deleted)
    edited June 2011
    (deleted)
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited June 2011
    Walden95 wrote:
    Hello, as yet another forum error has blessed our community, this area will cater to incoming requests until the blessing has passed.

- Also note that this is a reused thread - I feel that there is no need to waste the extra space in creating a new thread when this one contains almost nothing at all. (current posts begin on page 2)
    - Also, if need be, (to the SimGurus) I can and will repost the directory upon request.
    - Crinrict, your request has already been resolved on 06/20/11

(Click here to visit the directory)
    Hey Sir Walden. *huggles*
    What's the issue with the directory?
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited June 2011
    It's broken (aka you have to post 100 times until your post shows)

I don't think the thread can be saved and I think that if the gurus delete stuff from threads, it breaks the whole thread.

Thanks for adding the link.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

edited June 2011
    crinrict wrote:
    It's broken (aka you have to post 100 times until your post shows)

I don't think the thread can be saved and I think that if the gurus delete stuff from threads, it breaks the whole thread.

Thanks for adding the link.
    Ahhh. Maybe I can fix it. "I said maybe".
    And no problem thanks for the link. I need to rearrange that thread and I need to add a link to your Bad CC thread too. Been meaning to do that. :wink:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    edited June 2011
    I tried quite a few times and it really is broken. :cry:
    edited June 2011
    Yes, I understand that the thread is broken. I thought that an issue like this was going to be eventually expected as it frequently happens to those threads that were taken down and brought back up or those with deleted posts. Oh, and I believe who the *new* **** spammer is as he had posted quite a few photos a while back on my directory: sim_221. :x If you didn't see the posts, it was because the error prevented anyone from seeing them without clicking the orange button next to the title of the post; the posts are no longer there as they were reported. What I'm hoping for is either a fix or an ok to just create another thread and let the current one die as I have done in the past.
    edited June 2011
    Walden95 wrote:
    Yes, I understand that the thread is broken. I thought that an issue like this was going to be eventually expected as it frequently happens to those threads that were taken down and brought back up or those with deleted posts. Oh, and I believe who the *new* **** spammer is as he had posted quite a few photos a while back on my directory: sim_221. :x If you didn't see the posts, it was because the error prevented anyone from seeing them without clicking the orange button next to the title of the post; the posts are no longer there as they were reported. What I'm hoping for is either a fix or an ok to just create another thread and let the current one die as I have done in the past.
    Orange button is the RSS Feed button. Yeah I thought my trick would work but it's definitely beyond any fix I tried. I think Crinrict probably tried the same fix as I did. Well I'm sure you've been backing up the code on a regular basis. If you haven't then I didn't teach you well. :wink:
    edited June 2011
    blunote00 wrote:
    Orange button is the RSS Feed button. Yeah I thought my trick would work but it's definitely beyond any fix I tried. I think Crinrict probably tried the same fix as I did. Well I'm sure you've been backing up the code on a regular basis. If you haven't then I didn't teach you well. :wink:

I've been backing up, not on every update (as most have barley any changes), but I currently have at least 15 versions on my computer currently. Oh and I have defiantly learned to backup; my previous computer defiantly showed me how important a regular backup is.
    edited June 2011
    Walden95 wrote:
    blunote00 wrote:

I've been backing up, not on every update (as most have barley any changes), but I currently have at least 15 versions on my computer currently. Oh and I have defiantly learned to update; my previous computer defiantly showed me how important a regular update is.
    Smart one you are. :wink:
    00020414.gif