Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

is it real or ai? Sims New expansion leak

LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,610 Member
https://youtu.be/1d2A2mMbyLQ?si=beC-ax5V-yrM-lZq

I think it would be perfect if the new expansion comes with motorcycles and we get cars with an update or game pack after!
Post edited by LeucosiaX on

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    AI - look at the hands!
  • Options
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    AI - look at the hands!

there are no real images of the hands in this one photo. Ai usually had too many fingers- pretty much consistently. The Sims Wildlife is ai
    https://youtu.be/g6SlVVXQ7Sg?si=r1c-3yZ7YBBIS_M5

Style of the images on ai do not look authetic in the sims art style, where as the city image with the sim on the motorcycle does.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited October 2023
    I don't think the city image looks real cause uh idk this just doesn't look like sims and idk what its even trying to really be
    I feel like the image would be more clear if it was to advertise new pack
    also the lighting looks more drawn than the actual game
    so like if this was real promo I would find it to not look enough like how its in game
    (I mean they been doing that drawing thing with kits but with EP?)

M9Dc1gO.png
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    It looks good, and would certainly love an EP bringing a new city and scooters back. BUT. Did you see that the plumbob was hanging from the street lamp? :lol:
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I don't think the city image looks real cause uh idk this just doesn't look like sims and idk what its even trying to really be
    I feel like the image would be more clear if it was to advertise new pack
    also the lighting looks more drawn than the actual game
    so like if this was real promo I would find it to not look enough like how its in game
    (I mean they been doing that drawing thing with kits but with EP?)

M9Dc1gO.png

it's a leak, and not the official size the Sims team would release but like when you take a photo which has been uploaded from another source. The art style is very much like the sims 4 art style- and even though ai can sometimes get that right, from what has been described to come, and with the path of horses and bikes, motorcyles would be the next step, before cars. It could be fake but I think it's real.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    The sim on bike looks so bare, they usually have their sims covered in whatever items the pack is coming with.
  • Options
    I don't know @SelinaKyles the bike looks so 👌🏽 maybe it's wishful thinking but I hope so. We'll find out soon enough.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    I would take it as a grain of salt until it’s actually announced. If it turns out to not be real, you’ll just be left very disappointed because of this “leak”
  • Options
    RapidRabidRabbitRapidRabidRabbit Posts: 134 Member
    In addition to the sim looking too bare, the proportions don’t look right either. The sim is a little too thin and blank looking to fit into TS4’s art style. It looks weirdly sharp and angular, so I’m almost certain it’s AI generated.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    @RapidRabidRabbit @SelinaKyles too bare is true-- the official clothes are usually very notable not too plain. Pixelade also noted the portions on the bodies are off and some other things.

https://youtu.be/7EyElvM2Fos?si=mEaprG4X5rjIMBCk

But I hope the next pack is an exotic city and with scooters 🤞🏼
  • Options
    bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    Something about the image looks very... painter-ly, for lack of a better word. There are numerous places where the edge between two objects is very blurry (for example the white blooms on the left and the road asphalt, or the pink blooms and the side of the bus). The bus windows all have some sort of a texture/pattern, rather than the plain gray windows we normally see on the cars. The scooter driver's right hand appears to just be a rectangle, devoid of a thumb or any fingers. And several of the hanging wires seem to stop halfway across the street.

I suppose it could be a badly compressed image, but those oddities coupled with the fact that the closest sim is just wearing a plain white t-shirt and grey pants (all lacking any kind of design or detail) makes me think this is just an AI image.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    LeucosiaX wrote: »
    @RapidRabidRabbit @SelinaKyles too bare is true-- the official clothes are usually very notable not too plain. Pixelade also noted the portions on the bodies are off and some other things.

I think the body looks weirdly angular, like for Sims 1.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    At least the hairstyle is new :D
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,578 Member
    While I think the screenshot ist fake I'm still convinced we'll be getting motor bikes.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'm saying its fake for the fact that there is a male Sims on the bike as a featured Sim they do not advertise any pack with a featured male Sim.

Fake.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I'm saying its fake for the fact that there is a male Sims on the bike as a featured Sim they do not advertise any pack with a featured male Sim.

Fake.

You made my day :D:D
  • Options
    Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 437 Member
    What is even happening with the dude's left forearm?
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    That is a severely fake image. Seen enough AI to notice that. Plus, it looks pretty...bare bones at that. Sims left hand very weird and not even holding the handle. Looks like the Ai gave up on it. :lol:

Plus sims right foot down on the bottom of the scooter looks weird with some weird gray which I doubt is just some weird one sock there.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    AI hopefully :lol:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Fake.
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    Looks fake but I wouldn't mind an Apartment Life type of pack with a busy world, traffic, cars, motorcycles, etc. I'd love that.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I so want that Scooter Bike in Sims 4. ;)
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Wasn't the next EP called Neighborly?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,977 Member
    Wasn't the next EP called Neighborly?

I don’t think they said that was the actual name, but I’m hoping to see soon what it is.