Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will EA reveal more about the 3rd EP in 2023?

After the latest "Behind the Sims" we know that a third EP will be coming this year. When will EA reveal more about it (like drop a teaser, reveal the name, show a trailer...)?
I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS

When will EA reveal more about the 3rd EP in 2023? 121 votes

Late October
58%
crocobaurarudy8292BreeSashaSuperSillySimIcewolfMichelleWbandit5alexspoom13aelias24WedbekiWrathSixxULIBABA66Anmirlasimgirl1010freindlylolloubyloulouchristyb2852GoddessSeleneRamblineRose 71 votes
November
35%
catmom1987JadeleineErja888IceyJSimmervilleColorist40MsMayPlayerSinger2010ncisGibbs02Mariefoxprice83asa144friendlysimmersrobyngravesfruitsbasket101greydonnSimplyJenCarminetaydevJoybearrGracieO312 43 votes
Early December
5%
auroraael14Frn0731gbaisdenPeralLady_BalloraWispyefae_brass 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Late October
    I voted late October but I'm afraid that's wishful thinking. 🤣
  • Options
    bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    November
    I expect the pack in late November or early December, so an announcement early in November would make sense.

Now when will the pack's title and description leak - that's the question I'm wondering about... :wink:
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,884 Member
    Late October
    The current roadmap was announced on September 12. I believe that covers September, October, and November.

Growing Together was announced on February 1 and released on March 16. Six weeks later.

Horse Ranch was announced on June 20 and released on July 20. One month later.

I'm expecting an announcement sometime this month with a release in mid to late November.
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Late October
    If they are doing a November release, then I think week of 23rd October is likely.
  • Options
    SimmingBee90SimmingBee90 Posts: 24 Member
    Late October
    certainly this month. The release is coming this year and before December.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited October 2023
    November
    oooooor maybe this month actually
    considering it probably releases November
    my brain is still in July
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Early to Mid October.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Next week.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    It could be this week Tuesday or Thursday but I think next week is more likely.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,977 Member
    Late October
    I expect the EP to be here by Thanksgiving/Black Friday so they can get Black Friday/Christmas sales. And they usually advertise the new EP around 3 or 4 weeks before coming out with it, so I think near the end of October is when we will get a reveal of what it’s really about.
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 509 Member
    Late October
    I think it must be announced this month as I expect it to release in November. But that is mainly wishful thinking, as actually I don’t see any reason why they couldn’t release it in December and so announce it in November.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    edited October 2023
    November
    It's not often that three expansion packs are released in one year...

So I don't know how to answer exactly...
    Post edited by EgonVM on
  • Options
    plumboy23plumboy23 Posts: 134 Member
    edited October 2023
    November
    Last road map covers December too
  • Options
    nasch_katzenasch_katze Posts: 193 Member
    Roadmap covers september - december. Expecting an announcement early November for a mid-december release.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Roadmap covers september - december. Expecting an announcement early November for a mid-december release.

I don't think so - mid December is too late for Christmas shopping and after Get Together (8 Dec 2015) they never ever released any other EP in December. All other autumn EPs appeard in (early or mid) November: City Living, Cats & Dogs, Get Famous, Uni, Snowy Escape.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,430 Member
    Late October
    My guess would be mid to end October. EPs are often announced 4 weeks in advance and I expect a November release so the pack is available for sale begin December, ready for the holidays.
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    Late October
    I definitely think it'll be before the end of this month. There's still 4 more Tuesdays left in this month, including Halloween. That gives them 4-6 weeks from announcement to release and then there will be a relatively quiet December before a January roadmap to cover the spring.
  • Options
    VyollaVyolla Posts: 77 Member
    November
    I was torn between Late October and November. Could be a late October announcement and a December release, I'll be so sad. But I think maybe a November announcement and a December release, or November announcement and late November release. x_x too many variations of release dates. lol.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Late October
    Probably before Halloween, I hope. If not then early November is my guess.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    November
    i would say end of october start of november if i make a wild guess here as a player
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    November
    I'm not sure when Black Monday and Cyber Monday/week occurs, but my guess is that the next EP won't get much publicity until that sale has ended. So, mid November, or are those sales still running min November?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 509 Member
    Late October
    If we're going to get an announcement this month (I'm hoping so!), does that mean we might get a leak any day now? I remember leaks for the last few EPs - High School Years, Growing Together and Horse Ranch.
  • Options
    KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 442 Member
    Late October
    I'm guessing some hints a week from today - so Oct 17th with the trailer October 24th for a late November American Thanksgiving release.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,862 Member
    Late October
    Late october with maybe 2-3 weeks before release date. EPs are now releasing on Thursdays or Fridays, so it mixes up what date to look at. Could be any of 11/9, 11/10, 11/16 or 11/17, so the reveal could be anywhere from the 16th to even as late as the first week of November.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.