FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS, SEPT 15TH- A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMSSul sul!
Sul sul simmers ! @EA_Cath
here to bring you the weekly Sims highlights 😊 It’s very exciting to be part of this, the Sims community is so creative ! 💓🔨🎨 Together, we have gathered great stories, builds and more that we wanted to shed some light on! ✨
Summer is going to an end and while some of us may be sad, others are happy to be entering the fabulous season of Autumn (or Fall, depending which team you are on)! Hot drinks, chunky sweaters and most importantly, Halloween vibes… 🎃☕ Truly one of the best times of the year!Let's start with the news...
▪▫ Get Cooking with The Sims 4 Home Chef Hustle Stuff Pack
▪▫ New Content for The Sims Mobile and The Sims FreePlay!
▪▫ An update on Project Rene
▪▫ Exciting Merch Store Announcement!
- On the other hand... Did you get as excited about the new kitchen pack as I did? Do you want to learn more about it? Take a look at this.
On the highlights...
Let's get into cosy activities like cross-stitching....., posted here by @Duvelina
- This week, @ren_sibal123 asks the real question: which life stage do you like the most? It looks like Young Adult is a strong winner here! Teens and Toddlers are not too far behind and both arrive at the second position. At the time I am writing this, I am sad to report that our Edlers are getting no vote (I’m also guilty of having voted for Young Adults!)! Is it time to get out of our comfort zone and start playing with Elders 👵👴? They can be lot of fun when they interact with younger sims 👶 I will definitely try to play with them more and give them some love.
- Next, @ashleyrosey06 is bringing us to the fabulous world of sim family portraits and is sharing pics of her beautiful households! 👪 Do you take many pictures of your families? 📸 Do you like a formal group picture, or do you prefer keeping memories of events in particular, like ashleyrosey06’s fishing trips or prom dates? How do you arrange your portraits on the wall? Don’t hesitate to share yours, we will be delighted to see them 😊
- Let's continue with the Parker-Goth Lecacy story by @flauschtrud! Riley, a troubled teenager, runs away from his peers to create the happy family he never got to experience. In his new high school, he stumbles across a mysterious girl with a very familiar surname… 👀 A little seaside town, an amusement park on a pier, and a vibe of mystery… I can’t wait to read the rest wrapped up in a blanket with a nice hot drink ☕
- Next, I want to highlight a building that has caught my eye. In this case, @hellohannah2 brings us to an idyllic Greek restaurant, which, surrounded by beautiful nature, turns every meal into a sublime act 😋. This restaurant is set on an island that can only be accessed by a little bridge, making it seem like you are floating in the sky 💨, I can almost feel that the Greek gods are going to emerge from the water 🧜♂️. Have you visited it yet? Give your sim the opportunity to spend a unique evening in this beautiful place.
- Last but not least... We have a question for you: what did you do on September 12 🎮? Did you take part in any challenges or did you complete any Sims scenarios? Maybe you enjoyed this week's Behind the Sims 🎬? We'd want to know how you celebrated the National Video Game Day... We know @simgirl1010 spent hours decorating and gardening with Juliette and Domino, @EA_Cade went exploring in Newcrest. For my part, after watching Behind the Sims, I spent hours transforming my kitchen as I want to be ready when that new food pack arrives 🧇. So, how about you? What did you do on that day?
That brings us to the end of the highlights, and the end of this week! I hope you all have a great weekend and until next time, happy simming 😊EA_Cath & EA_Abril