Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

September Patch Speculation 2023 (Now Live)

Comments

• Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    We had the music festival event in 2022, and no repeat so far in 2023, right?

It's getting a little late, as summer is drawing to a close, but I would have loved to see a repeat of that event this year.
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    We had the music festival event in 2022, and no repeat so far in 2023, right?

It's getting a little late, as summer is drawing to a close, but I would have loved to see a repeat of that event this year.

I think that was in 2021. I don't think we'll see any more of them.
  • Options
    RapidRabidRabbitRapidRabidRabbit Posts: 134 Member
    Honestly I wouldn’t mind a good bug patch. I love playing in apartments and there’s so many visual glitches now. The most annoying one to me is the fact that in certain units like 702 Zenview in the Fashion District, the ceilings are all messed up and unpaintable. They’ve got this weird grey textureless ceiling that’s really ugly and such an eyesore.
  • Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 720 Member
    I think we might be getting a playable elementary school.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    We may be getting a Patch Tomorrow for the 9th Anniversary. Stay tuned.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    I'm hoping for the ability to make rounded pools and some more pool items like slides. Would fit nicely with the upcoming Pool kit.
  • Options
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    I'm hoping for the ability to make rounded pools and some more pool items like slides. Would fit nicely with the upcoming Pool kit.

Yes and maybe some pool steps as well.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    I would like the pool slide from Sims 2 to return. We need more diving boards as well.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,930 Member
    Rounded pools is something should be in game by now, we can have walls, fences and foundations be rounded, why not pools too :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    I speculate they'll fix the milestones disappering bug and I can play my game again.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    That's not confirmed. It's only confirmed when we hear it from the official Sims team.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
  • Options
    I'm expecting a much bigger 2nd Patch this month. Yesterday's Patch wasn't the 9th Annivesary Patch. I just hope it comes within 2 weeks. I'm hoping it's a Pool Build Update since the Kits missed that.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,430 Member
    I'm expecting a much bigger 2nd Patch this month. Yesterday's Patch wasn't the 9th Annivesary Patch. I just hope it comes within 2 weeks. I'm hoping it's a Pool Build Update since the Kits missed that.

This week's patch was certainly a small one with mainly gallery fixes. The added kits filter is just a tiny addition, but a very useful one. :) I hope we can still get a bigger patch later this month. There are a few things I want updated, but I just let it surprise me.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited September 2023
    It certainly wasn't a small patch from their perspective. It obviously took them quite some time to fix these gallery issues and add filters for the vast amount of kits we have by now.
    Post edited by 83bienchen on
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    I've been using Twisted Mexi's BetterBuildBuy mod for so long, I forgot that we couldn't actually filter kits individually in the game. With the amount of kits we've got now, this is definitely a much welcomed change to the BB menu for those of us who buy most of the kits.

I haven't updated my game yet, but I'm hoping all the simmers I follow on the gallery will no longer show their names as "Anonymous"? The only way I can tell who's who right now is by their avatar picture or having to click on each one individually to refresh my memory by seeing who has which builds on their gallery uploads.
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,977 Member
    Love that they are filtering by kits now!
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I want to know what the next September patch is. Find out tomorrow but I’m trying desperately not to get my hopes up. I’d like it to be a major update for the game but I’m guessing it’s going to be the devs announcing the return of stuff packs and that’s it. Maybe happy haunts part 2…
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    I want to know what the next September patch is. Find out tomorrow but I’m trying desperately not to get my hopes up. I’d like it to be a major update for the game but I’m guessing it’s going to be the devs announcing the return of stuff packs and that’s it. Maybe happy haunts part 2…

I believe were going to get a Patch Thursday or Tuesday cause of the new sp trailer. I think the SP is coming out Tuesday or Thursday Next Week so that would mean a Patch Update Thursday or Tuesday and coming to the patch is the new Food Filters. Everyone is getting that.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,430 Member
    edited September 2023
    GracieO312 wrote: »

I believe were going to get a Patch Thursday or Tuesday cause of the new sp trailer. I think the SP is coming out Tuesday or Thursday Next Week so that would mean a Patch Update Thursday or Tuesday and coming to the patch is the new Food Filters. Everyone is getting that.

I think we will get the patch this month, but more towards the end of the month. With the trailer on the 14th, I expect the stuff pack to release two weeks later on the 28th, so maybe the update on the 26th of September? Whatever the date, I am looking forward to a cooking update.
  • Options
    So now we know the Patch is coming September 26th since Home Stuff Hustle is coming September 28th.