The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looks for this TS4 hair for TS3

I stumbled across this hair once and like it. It is TS4 hair but want an almost exact copy for TS3.

Any suggestions?

Also if anyone knows who the creator of the Sim is then feel free to give them a shout!

nDOpVN9.jpg
Simbourne
screenshot_original.jpg

Comments

• Options
    BuildModeBuildMode Posts: 25 Member
    edited July 2023
    That hair is Leh Gaming's June Twin Tails. It appears that the original mesh has been deleted, but I managed to find some recolours here, here and here. It's also worth looking into some tutorials on how to convert hair from The Sims 4 to The Sims 3. There are a lot of helpful resources on Google and YouTube!
    Post edited by BuildMode on
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    BuildMode wrote: »
    That hair is Leh Gaming's June Twin Tails. It appears that the original mesh has been deleted, but I managed to find some recolours here, here and here. It's also worth looking into some tutorials on how to convert hair from The Sims 4 to The Sims 3. There are a lot of helpful resources on Google and YouTube!

Recolors like that for TS4 work similarly to ones for TS2, in that they do not include the meshes.

Luckily, LehGaming didn't delete the actual download for this hairstyle. Here's the DL link: https://simfileshare.net/download/175710/