Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are the two summer kits?

We know the gothic and medieval kits are not coming until 2024 per trh Behind the Sims. So what are the 2 upcoming kits?

Most recent kits were grunge clothes, basement Treasures, book nook, greenhouse. The hint was BOLD kits.

My ideas:
Motorcycle Culture kit: leather jackets, tattoos, and bold streetwear
Garage stuff kit: ornamental clutter for a garage space.

I'm guessing this kits will come out in August and will be the big clue about cars coming in early 2024 with no content in Q4.

Comments

• Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    Nice guesses, they both sound like good kits.
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,040 Member
    Judging by the picture with the roadmap, there is a hint for the kits in the left hand side (behind her head). The first shape seems to be swimwear, the second some kind of chair. Given the hint in the Behind the sims (Is that a landline? Isn't that supposed to be a basement treasure?) I'm thinking perhaps a retro kit? 60s or 70s maybe? Including a landline phone.

Then again we've never gotten a new functional object in a kit, so perhaps not. Don't know.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    For CAS,I'd like to see more swimwear.

For BB,I'd like to see more pet stuff added,like dog houses,bird cages,etc.

Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I would like in Build Mode Kit:
    Saloon Doors
    Playable Chuckwagons
    One-grid Outhouse
    Playable Blacksmith Objects

I would like in CAS for all ages in Kit:
    Native Outfits
    Native Tops
    Native Bottoms
    Native Shoes
    Native Accessories

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member

My ideas:

I'm guessing this kits will come out in August and will be the big clue about cars coming in early 2024 with no content in Q4.

Motorcycles & biker gangs….yes please!

JAL wrote: »
    Judging by the picture with the roadmap, there is a hint for the kits in the left hand side (behind her head). The first shape seems to be swimwear, the second some kind of chair. Given the hint in the Behind the sims (Is that a landline? Isn't that supposed to be a basement treasure?) I'm thinking perhaps a retro kit? 60s or 70s maybe? Including a landline phone.

Then again we've never gotten a new functional object in a kit, so perhaps not. Don't know.

Bust the Dust includes new gameplay objects and a dust system. It’s been a while but who knows, I’d welcome a new communication system with an option to switch off the smartphones in gameplay settings. I’d love more alternative, preferably non- modern communication devices/ methods e.g. landlines, writing letters, smoke signals etc.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Dragons are bold
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 717 Member
    I want more portable camping and vacation items. And beach towel recolors.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Swim wear and beach build a buy like more beach towels with an umbrella.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member

My ideas:

Motorcycles & biker gangs….yes please!

Bust the Dust includes new gameplay objects and a dust system. It’s been a while but who knows, I’d welcome a new communication system with an option to switch off the smartphones in gameplay settings. I’d love more alternative, preferably non- modern communication devices/ methods e.g. landlines, writing letters, smoke signals etc.

Pigeons!
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited July 2023
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member

Well, if the land line functions like the cell phone, it might just be considered a reskin.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited July 2023
    I hope neither of the upcoming kits are clutter themed.

I would love a motorcycle theme kit. 🏍 🎉👌

I would only be interested in Busted Dust if you could turn off just the dust bunnies.

A broom 🧹 and yard kit would be good.

Also if they teamed up with Henry the hoover. The hoovers with a cute face. Henry was red, Charlie blue, George green and Hetty pink. Swatches to allow the player to select their own favourite colour.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited July 2023
    If I were to guess:

zXuOe26.jpg

CAS kit: summer wear, swim wear
    BB Kit: mid-century mod furniture

SDX drop(s): New hairs, makeup, and one or two more pool loungers (an inner tube shape being one of them)

My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member
    If I were to guess:

zXuOe26.jpg

SDX drop(s): New hairs, makeup, and one or two more pool loungers (an inner tube shape being one of them)

You forgot the sunglasses in the tree to the right of the inner tube. :)
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    lori171957 wrote: »
    If I were to guess:

zXuOe26.jpg

You forgot the sunglasses in the tree to the right of the inner tube. :)

Oh! I didn't spot those!

Yup, we're definitely getting a summer wear, swim wear kit then....
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 442 Member
    What??? I started at that photo forever and just saw rocks. That you all.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    If we get a pool fashion kit, I really hope for a free update with curved pool walls. Pools have been neglected since 2015.
  • Options
    AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    If we're getting cosmetics updates, it would be nice if Maxis fixed the trans-sims not being able to wear the new nails.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    If I were to guess:

zXuOe26.jpg

Can nobody see the OBVIOUS?

Think about it, with all these personal items scattered all over the hot ‘n dusty desert: swim trunks, sunglasses, baby shorts, a sinking inner tube, A DECAPITATED HEAD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! ….This entire image looks like an absolute CRIME SCENE!!!

How can you all remain so calm? I mean come on, look at her smug face! I don’t trust her to go near any of my sims. All I want to do is find out what the hell happened out there! 😱

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    If I were to guess:

zXuOe26.jpg

Think about it, with all these personal items scattered all over the hot ‘n dusty desert: swim trunks, sunglasses, baby shorts, a sinking inner tube, A DECAPITATED HEAD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! ….This entire image looks like an absolute CRIME SCENE!!!

How can you all remain so calm? I mean come on, look at her smug face! I don’t trust her to go near any of my sims. All I want to do is find out what the hell happened out there! 😱

You have an interesting take on the reveal picture. :lol: Does the inner tube means cars are coming or that we'll be able to swim in the desert?
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    If I were to guess:

zXuOe26.jpg

You have an interesting take on the reveal picture. :lol: Does the inner tube means cars are coming or that we'll be able to swim in the desert?

I read that as baby sharks...

Island Living update!!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited July 2023
    I see a donut in the river, ribs in the river, sausage links in the tree, lil' bush of chicken leg, lil' pinapple in the neck of the woods of broccoli, and a big ole plate in the sky. That makes me think I should have breakfast.

I hope it isn't Mid Century Modern anything. I feel like the furniture is drowning in similarity already.

It would be nice to have more swim stuff.

Post edited by Monet11 on
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    We know the gothic and medieval kits are not coming until 2024 per trh Behind the Sims. So what are the 2 upcoming kits?

Most recent kits were grunge clothes, basement Treasures, book nook, greenhouse. The hint was BOLD kits.

My ideas:

Going by some of the pictures on the roadmap it looks like one of the kits is a swimwear theme. I'd rather we get a pool kit but unfortuanly even if we did there would be no new gameplay objects like pool slides and pool waterfalls.
  • Options
    mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    I think the sims 4 get together and the sims 4 island living are the two summer packs
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    mollie1998 wrote: »
    I think the sims 4 get together and the sims 4 island living are the two summer packs

They're talking about what kits that could be coming out for the Summer not existing packs that we already have... ;)