We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horse Ranch Official Countdown Thread (Released)

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,334 Member
    7 Days!!!!
    1 Week!!!!
  • LindaD2015LindaD2015 Posts: 141 Member
    I am so looking forward to my sims having their very own horse ranch! Part of me is wondering what surprises that I didn't want to see awaits, another tells me not to be pessimistic & still another says what if all my dreams for this pack come true.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,483 Member
    I'm kind of anxious about the livestream in case it's rubbish.

But I already have my plans set for the end of next week, it just needs to hurry up and arrive 😁
  • LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,271 Member
    i already have my muse inspiration for my first horse project in cas 🤞🏼https://youtu.be/rcBVG-n6Hts"]https://youtu.be/rcBVG-n6Hts
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    I’ve never been this excited for Sims 4 DLC before! (I liked a lot of packs, but this one has horses so I’m stoked!)

https://youtu.be/9AaiQVAG0gQ

I watched this so much when I was younger. It was funny.
    6 Days!!!!
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Haflinger wrote: »
    I’ve never been this excited for Sims 4 DLC before! (I liked a lot of packs, but this one has horses so I’m stoked!)

I literally wanted horses for YEARS 😭😭😭
    Never got to play with them in ts3 (I was little with a crappy laptop and now that I have a good one I'm too into ts4 to go back)
    I held out on using any horse mods because I'm like nope I'm gonna wait for the team to bring us REAL horses and they will be beautifully done.
    And just from the previews we say they did not dissappoint 😭😭 this is going to be worth the wait.
    I find all packs exciting and fun but I'm definitely extra excited for this one.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    Haflinger wrote: »

I literally wanted horses for YEARS 😭😭😭
    Never got to play with them in ts3 (I was little with a crappy laptop and now that I have a good one I'm too into ts4 to go back)
    I held out on using any horse mods because I'm like nope I'm gonna wait for the team to bring us REAL horses and they will be beautifully done.
    And just from the previews we say they did not dissappoint 😭😭 this is going to be worth the wait.
    I find all packs exciting and fun but I'm definitely extra excited for this one.

Goodness, yessssss!! My game has felt incredibly lacking without horses and I have kept holding out hope that they would come. After the hints in Growing Together, I just put my entire simming life on hold because I felt sure they were coming. Horses are such a big part of my real life, I needed them for my game to feel complete personally. (I’m also a big Star Wars nerd and Batuu was a good game pack for me even though I haven’t been to the real thing yet … because horses cost money and that ticket’s gotta come from somewhere)

I did get to play them in Sims 3, but I love the S4 aesthetic so much. The horse mods I did try just didn’t have the same panache (and posing the deco horses is a pain)

I mostly have historical and fantasy saves, so I need them ponies.
    5 Days!!!!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,776 Member
    I see my charge for preordering is still processing, does that no longer go through early? If anyone knows, yes i know we still have time I was just curious.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 6,760 EA Community Manager
    I see my charge for preordering is still processing, does that no longer go through early? If anyone knows, yes i know we still have time I was just curious.

Heya,

We typically charge preorders 1 week before they launch. Are you seeing that Processing status in your Order History? If so, you can follow the steps here to cancel a stuck transaction and then attempt it again.

If that fails, please reach out to an advisor here so we can take a look at the billing logs for any issues.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,776 Member
    edited July 2023
    Ah okay thank you @EA_Cade i will try that. Og which is a yes to your question. :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,132 Member
    Only 5 days left, so exiting!
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    I preordered it today and my sims are ready, I’m very excited for this one. Going to move into the world and make the horses and do the CAS and build a ranch and pick the aspiration and everything 😁
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,147 Member
    Ah okay thank you @EA_Cade i will try that. Og which is a yes to your question. :)

I have the same thing. I am in chat for now but curious which way you tried? And did it work? Thx

"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2023
    It put a smile on my face when one of the horses was dancing in the reveal trailer while that cowboy was playing the piano. We are getting horses, mini goats, mini sheep and so much more—Yay!

It is always nice to see a horse with some personality.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5epXW-2R49c
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
    Not gonna lie, Maximus is a riot. In my experience, the animated horses usually have the best personalities; like Spirit (his model/inspiration is a total lovebug though) and Altivo, and Buck from Home on the Range.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,483 Member
    Oh wow, I've never seen tangled but it looks hilarious - I will have to give it a watch.

In the meantime, I'm counting down 4 working days til the pack and 5 working days til I break up for the Summer. Yippee-ki-yay.
    edited July 2023
    4 Days!!!!

Cowboy Logic
    Micheal Martain Murphy
    https://youtu.be/h6l57jHvg3U
  • LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,271 Member
    Getting Fraser's Ridge ready for the 64 by 64 lot.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    only 4 more days!
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,561 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    It put a smile on my face when one of the horses was dancing in the reveal trailer while that cowboy was playing the piano. We are getting horses, mini goats, mini sheep and so much more—Yay!

It is always nice to see a horse with some personality.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5epXW-2R49c

Awwww <3<3 I forgot Maximus!!! Need to have him in my game <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,693 Member
    Sighs I wish I could jump right into this pack when it releases but I still have to get my computer upgraded for it

which means no money to be buying packs this year anyway when I do :<

guess I'll be painting ceilings for the rest of the year
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Sighs I wish I could jump right into this pack when it releases but I still have to get my computer upgraded for it

which means no money to be buying packs this year anyway when I do :<

guess I'll be painting ceilings for the rest of the year

Just put away $20 cash per week then when you get to $40 put that money in your bank.
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 782 Member
    I built several houses for my new ranches, including Ponderosa, Fraser Ridge (the cabin, big house and Jocasta's River Run), Longmire's cabin and a few other cabins, the Ingalls house and barn and the Mercantile to pass the time faster til the pack is released. Just waiting to get the pack to finish with adding the new ranch items (and ceilings), and to make the people who will live in them! Definitely will use the Chestnut ridge for the 1800's era, but plan Henford for my Outlander sims. Can't wait to finish so I can play!