Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horse Ranch Official Countdown Thread (Released)

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,847 Member
    edited July 2023
    Well you posted it in your thread and I posted it in mine. 😄
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Well you posted it your thread and I posted it in mine. 😄

I didn't know you had posted but more people will see it in both threads in case they don't catch one of them.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I think that trailer confirms paintable ceilings.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    So close yet so far away.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,952 Member
    edited July 2023
    New Trailer

I'm surprised np one has made a thread on it.

Twitter doesn't show stuff anymore if you are not logged in so I've been missing out all the twitter stuff for a while :sweat_smile:

I love the new radio hopefully it plays all the radio stations

and i still wish they would make radios slot on more surfaces like side tables and bookshelves, maybe on fireplace always such a struggle to moo those and then they don't work and i end up using the ugly wall speaker instead
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    That little red house is awfully cute. I will definitely be keeping that lot.
    I hope we get more mini trailers up to Livestream. I want to see the bar.
  • LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,598 Member
    i love the new trailer. I love the new items in the pack- it's my grandma's house vibes
  • SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member
    wood stove! old school radio! bullhorn skulls! new counters! so happy! <3
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
    9 Days!!!!

We've made it to the single digits.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,546 Member
    Yee hah!
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I'm so excited about the nectar and new dances.

I'm also looking forward to that
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Hooray for single digits!!!

And the BEST news happened for me yesterday, my ophthalmologist gave me permission to start riding again so after almost 3 weeks of my gelding lazing around his corral on "vacation", I saddled up today and we went for a stroll.
    cyrfrPVl.jpg

The next 9 days are gonna be great. Livestream Friday, and lots of pony riding time (we have a virtual endurance ride to finish and are almost to the end) and then release day!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Haflinger wrote: »

And the BEST news happened for me yesterday, my ophthalmologist gave me permission to start riding again so after almost 3 weeks of my gelding lazing around his corral on "vacation", I saddled up today and we went for a stroll.
    cyrfrPVl.jpg

The next 9 days are gonna be great. Livestream Friday, and lots of pony riding time (we have a virtual endurance ride to finish and are almost to the end) and then release day!

cool good to hear
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member

cyrfrPVl.jpg

Oh, that looks so peaceful. The area is beautiful. Pony + nature = 🥰
    #Team Occult
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    LiELF wrote: »

cyrfrPVl.jpg

Oh, that looks so peaceful. The area is beautiful. Pony + nature = 🥰

Thanks. I love taking that trail that runs from the full care paddocks to the pond arena. It’s shady and cool (and we found a wild turkey there once). I board on a 56 acre ranch and get all kinds of microclimates there. And we’re only 5 minutes away from the movie theater, Best Buy and Costco.
  • SuaveCafecito86SuaveCafecito86 Posts: 1 New Member
    Was unaware another pack was coming out this month lol. I barely started replaying after a good few years, so currently trying to get packs and what not…but looking forward to this new one! :)
    8 Days!!!!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,123 Member
    1 week & 1 day left, then downloading!!😛
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,667 Member
    Was unaware another pack was coming out this month lol. I barely started replaying after a good few years, so currently trying to get packs and what not…but looking forward to this new one! :)

Welcome back on board :) Assuming you already are aware of the ongoing Summer sale that ends tomorrow.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    @Haflinger, So happy for you that you are able to get back to riding! Love your pic, though I must say it makes me a little jealous, lol! I have always loved horses and have wanted one since I was around 7 years old (not saying how many years that was!). My mother told me I would outgrow it, but I still want one to this day. I took lessons at one point and that made me want one even more. Unfortunately, it wasn't in the cards for me. I love that trail you are on, it's beautiful! I will enjoy living my dream through the new game, and any pics you have! Enjoy being back in the saddle again!
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited July 2023
    So pre patch is either 13th or 18th, correct :grey_question:

I'm thinking the 18th.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,598 Member
    Some reason I thought it would be this week, ( I think I set in my mind the wrong Thursday), so now I'm just looking forward to the live stream on Friday.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    Can we say excited? My Blue Legacy Family is literally dancing in the hall as the days count down.

eb96dJO.png
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion