Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horse Ranch Official Countdown Thread (Released)

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    13 Days!!!!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,124 Member
    1 week & 6 days & counting…
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited July 2023
    Saw this on tiktok and immediately thought of the new EP. :D
    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8dLw3mv/

Gotta love Jack Black. Maybe he's excited about horses too. lol joke
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,547 Member
    Is it here yet? What do you mean, nay?
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    Is it here yet? What do you mean, nay?

LOL I so understand.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    Starfree wrote: »
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    I'm more impatient for the 1 day wait for the gameplay trailer than I am for the two week wait for the pack. :D

Don't forget the deep dive livestream is on the 14th 🙂.

Oh, I'm excited for that, too, but don't we usually get the world map around the same time as the gameplay trailer? That's when the hype train really gets moving for me.

Yes the map tends to get me hyped up.
    12 Days and Counting!!!!

I leave you with this.

Rhinestone Cowboy Glen Campbell
    https://youtu.be/8kAU3B9Pi_U
  • FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 504 Member
    I’ve been away for a couple of weeks with very limited internet access and there’s so much news for me to catch up on - the BB/CAS reveal, gameplay trailer, and also a Behind the Sims, with the livestream coming next week! I’m really looking forward to finding out more about this pack, even though I don’t intend to get it for a while. Not long to wait now!
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,667 Member
    I’ve been away for a couple of weeks with very limited internet access and there’s so much news for me to catch up on - the BB/CAS reveal, gameplay trailer, and also a Behind the Sims, with the livestream coming next week! I’m really looking forward to finding out more about this pack, even though I don’t intend to get it for a while. Not long to wait now!

Welcome back! :) Reminds me of my stays in my vacation house with very limited internet access. Occasionally I lurk onto the neighbor's net just to handle my desperation, LOL. These days with all the new info that would not be possible to do secretly... ;)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 504 Member
    Thank you @Simmerville :) Tbh I haven’t really missed the internet much, nor the break I’ve had from playing with my sims. It’s great to come back fresh to the game, and especially to find so much news to catch up on!
  • WispyeWispye Posts: 141 Member
    it looks like we will be able to move around without transporting...i hope so
    11 Days!!!!

Toby Keith Should have been a cowboy
    https://youtu.be/aIq1LvzSLsk
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    So tempted to share the “Hey Dude” theme song. I watched that religiously on Nickelodeon and got the entire series boxed set for Christmas one year.
  • PifflePrincessPifflePrincess Posts: 106 Member
    I'm keeping my hunger for this pack at bay by playing Red Dead Redemption 2. The best videogame horses I've ever played with, mixed with a great story and a wonderful setting. It's helping a great deal in not going crazy 🤣

And of course, I'm working on all kind of randomizers that will guide my legacy game. Some I will only be able to complete after the livestream, when we will get more info, but the biggest part of them are done 👍
    Console player (PS). Finally reached 1000+ hours on The Sims 4.
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    I’ve been gallumping around Merrie Ole England on horseback in Valhalla just to be able to ride a horse on camera while I wait for the Horse Ranch EP. Hoping tomorrow’s followup for surgery gives me the green light to get back to the real deal which will keep me occupied until release day.

We have a virtual endurance ride to finish.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    Me counting the days down.

RHX9Tlh.png
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    Whoohoo finally yippee
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I am super excited :) Can not wait anymore, come on bring on 21 July so I can play already LOL :D
    I'm so excited about the nectar and new dances.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I'm so excited about the nectar and new dances.

I agree, those line dancing looks so cool. Also I loved nectar making in sims for generations now. I do hope that by some teensy miracle one day in a future pack our gnomes could come alive and get drunk in the nectar press like they did in sims 1 :)
  • LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,602 Member
    I am worried the next update will break the current horse mod I have now. I wish they would warn us what will break before the update, but I can not wait to get horses!
    10 Days!!!!

The Cowboy Dance Danny Go
    https://youtu.be/D52H25i1KxI
  • LindaD2015LindaD2015 Posts: 141 Member
    It would be nice if our sims could ride bareback especially since there is Native American influence in the pack. I've read some of the logs from early Americans who spoke of watching Native Americans not only riding bareback but shooting arrows while standing on the back of the horse.
    New Trailer

I'm surprised np one has made a thread on it.