Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horse Ranch Official Countdown Thread (Released)

1789101113...Next

Comments

• maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    @Haflinger and @RedDestiny 92 Happy to hear you both were able to get the game installed! Looking forward to hearing about everyone's games and can't wait to be able to start playing my own!
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Not home yet but I'm downloading it in my mind 😌
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Lets hope my laptop can handle it and stay alive for just a few more weeks until I get a new one ;)

kY9oDSK.png
  • CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Of course the EA App still can't verify German credit cards :'(

I've flagged this to everyone I can think to flag it to. Hopefully we'll get this resolved soon!

Don't know if it's the same issue, but the app seems to have problems with Norwegian Visa cards also. I've been having to use PayPal to make purchases, which isn't my preferred method.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    Thanks me too @simgirl1010 and @maggiemae8135 I mean the nerve telling me I just can't play it cause no way I would sit there that long lol.
    I took too many pics so I'll just split them up cause I just want to show off all my new babies.
    cWC9erPh.png
    qv4Zho8h.png
    uLVjO8Sh.png
    Su2WtPFh.png
    Little moody is the only one that doesn't like her, I realized how hard it is to have a full farm now with all of these individual pieces, Lulu, her horse Princess and her wife's horse Gideon all like the cowboy barbie as much as they could. They will not accept any new farm animals..I think lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I got the pack and then my city lost power for the day. :D *sigh*
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/