Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Drying racks for Laundry Day

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
A small update with a couple of drying rack could be a nice addition for Laundry Day, specially for lots without dryer machine or enough space for clothesline.

Comments

• Options
    brizgalbrizgal Posts: 147 Member
    Love this idea! I can envision a mini rotary hoist that is portable, and you could take it and the washboard tub when going camping. Could also positively impact green eco status of property.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I don't need a drying rack, that would take same space as the clothes line. I don't think the clothes line take up too much space but would love if we could have a version without the posts that go on the ground, so it looks like it's suspended. We could then maybe place them above bath tubs or somewhere else indoors. Or maybe above a fence between two columns. For other means of drying clothes, they could update the radiator from Vampires pack to let us dry clothes on it, not large stuff but maybe a t-shirt or socks or panties, or gloves, things that you would normally be able to dry on one. Also, fences or a bush would be good too as a place where you could hang some clothes to dry, people do it in real life.