Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to reset Relationship level

My sims John and Yumiko ex married couple - their love/relationship level is full red bar - i tried to romance cheat 100 and still it didnt do anything

ModifyRelationship John Reed Yumiko Tanaka Reed -50 LTR_Friendship_Main

do i have to add the - (dash) also?

Comments

• WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    I think the dash removes that amount of relationship, but I could be wrong. I use MCCC for all my relationship needs, so it's been awhile since I've used the cheats.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Adding - lowers it, dont add it
  • fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member
    thanks - cause the relationship meter is completely red - so dont know how to fix it or bring it down
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    It might not be working because Yumiko has two last names. I noticed that it's very particular. Trying to cheat a relationship with J Huntington III never worked for me.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • KestrelDCKestrelDC Posts: 335 Member
    The dash removes that much romance, so it will make it more negative/red. Try it without the dash/minus.
    wfyfk3mg6t02.jpg
  • fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member
    It might not be working because Yumiko has two last names. I noticed that it's very particular. Trying to cheat a relationship with J Huntington III never worked for me.

Thank you to everyone and the help - yes it was her 2 names causing the issue and my game bit buggy had to reboot it and worked then, so the red meter is gone