Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights April 7th - A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_AbrilEA_Abril Posts: 24 EA Community Manager
FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS APRIL 7TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

Sul sul everyone!

So here we are on another Friday, reviewing the finest of the week. As usual, we want to provide you a ton of brilliant ideas that you can work on this weekend. After you do, just remember to share them with us, so we can maybe include them in our upcoming highlight 💥. So, without any more delay, let's get down to business...

Firstly, check out this amazing dance that @Ellupelluellu got on camera. What an incredible and beautiful scene ⛺. It makes me want to sit outside around a bonfire under the stars. Maybe we can sing while roasting marshmallows by the fire 🔥 🍡.

zlnelkz34c8b.jpeg
My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye... posted here by @Ellupelluellu

So, let's get started....
  • @NRowe is asking us possibles ideas for a challenge for a restarter 🎇. Have you recently working on any? Do you have any suggestions? 🤔 If, on the other hand, you're wondering the same, go there to learn about all the challenges that some of the simmers are currently involved in. There are so many wonderful ideas!💥
  • Next on our list is Little Llama Ranch, a beautiful construction share by @luckyheather. Here we have room for our llamas and chickens 🐥, as well as extra space for growing our own fruits and vegetables 🍅. Inside, it's been beautifully decorated with a homey style where you can almost smell the freshly baked bread 🍞 that just came out of the oven. If you haven't been, take a tour; you won't be disappointed.
  • Then, we have this touching story 🥰. Where @Amapola76 is coming to tell us all about this two grandparents 👵👴, Pops and Gigi, and their numerous adventures and misadventures living their best retirement lives 💚. It's a journey about love, family and ... shhh… 🤫 I think I won't say much more, so you can go read everything about it. How about you? Do you have a new favourite Sims story? Will you share it?
  • Finally, @Sablesasha makes a suggestion and asks us to show our roommates. Anybody who has ever lived with someone else understands how fast a best friend can transform into the most annoying buddy 😆, whether it's because they forgot to clean the bathroom 🚽, left the door open, or for who knows what reason. In this occasion, @Sablesasha shares her sims experience with Dylan Jeffries, a quirky roommate with a peculiar behaviour 🍎. Do you have any funny stories about your roommates? If so, don't be afraid to share... We're curious 😁

So, that concludes this Friday's highlights 🌟. Thank you very much, and congratulations to everyone who contributed this week 🤩. Have an awesome weekend full of Simers and chocolate eggs 🥚🍫.

See you next time...

-EA_Abril
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments