Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you go into CAS to set family Dynamics with sims you have already played?

I was just wondering if I could set family dynamics on sims I have been playing before the Growing together expansion came out. One of my daughters plays on Console and said when she went into CAS she could not set family dynamics on sims that she hadn’t created new, it was greyed out on her already played households. She said she had to set them already in game while playing the family. Is it that way on PC too?

Comments

• Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Not if you use cas.fulledit it's not. Then you can set the dynamic, but I would save before using and don't touch traits - there's a bug in game that can really mess with things. Should be available as a cheat on console as well. Not sure what the full cheat is, cause mine is always turned on, and not sure if the bug is on console or not - but it's worth the warning either way.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I was just wondering if I could set family dynamics on sims I have been playing before the Growing together expansion came out. One of my daughters plays on Console and said when she went into CAS she could not set family dynamics on sims that she hadn’t created new, it was greyed out on her already played households. She said she had to set them already in game while playing the family. Is it that way on PC too?

You have to use the cas.fulledit tweet.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,977 Member
    Thank you both. I may try that if the appropriate ones don’t pop up for me. At least I don’t have to worry about going in and setting them all up at once I guess.
  • Options
    cammeray552cammeray552 Posts: 25 Member
    The cas.fulledit can sometimes get buggy though... But that's the only way
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    I've been gradually going in and editing the family dynamics for all of my five million existing households, using cas.fulledit, and I haven't had any problems with it yet, knock on wood.