The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you include popular familiars from The Sims 3 in your towns?

fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 203 Member
Does anybody download or include classic families from The Sims 3 worlds like: Sunset Valley/Barnacle Bay/Twin Brook/Riverbrook and more who are not currently in the Game?

As i miss playing with those families here are some of my favorites from The sims 3 i will be adding to my game.

Ashleydale: Candy Ashleydale - npc babysitter

Bayless - Gwayne Bayless, Skeet Bayless, Chase Bayless, Tay Bayless

Broke: Flat Broke, Flo Broke, Ruby Broke, Skip Broke, Buck Broke, Trigger Broke, Susie Broke

Castor:Robert Castor, Beverly Castor, Jeffrey Castor, Thomas Castor

Curley: Tate Curley, Esme Curley, Petunia Curley

Gilscarbo: Alice GilsCarbo, Celeste GilsCarbo

Kennedy: Erin Kennedy

Newbie: Bob and Betty Newbie

Pistachio:- Kate Pistachio (maid) npc

Roomies: - Cyclone/Emma Hatch/Blair Wainwright/stiles Mcgraw

Single Moms:: Fiona McIrish/River McIrish/Molly French/Sandy French

WainWright: Susan and Boyd Wainwright

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,819 Member
    I have several families from the previous games in my current game. I only have one active family so all the old timers are just background characters.

The Sims
    Newbies

Sims 2
    Pleasant
    Dreamer
    Oldie

Sims 3
    Greenwood
    Wolff
    Liam O'Dourke
    Frio Brothers
    Agnes Crumplebottom
    Gobias Koffi
  • fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 203 Member
    I have several families from the previous games in my current game. I only have one active family so all the old timers are just background characters.

The Sims
    Newbies

Sims 2
    Pleasant
    Dreamer
    Oldie

Sims 3
    Greenwood
    Wolff
    Liam O'Dourke
    Frio Brothers
    Agnes Crumplebottom
    Gobias Koffi

Great choices - i only play my Legacy family The Reeds - it be nice to have them interact with them or befriend in town
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Always! I have a whole sims 2 / 3 save somewhere where I recreated a ton of homes and community lots for TS4 and added heaps of the old characters.

In my current game I just have my all time faves, Hannah and Aiden Jones from Riverview. They now have two sets of twins.

My other faves are:
    The Bachelors and Goths with Bella and Morty as kids
    Bunch
    Langerak
    Shue
    Roomies
    Wan-Goddard

I also like to add from TS2:
    Pleasant
    Ottomas
    Broke
    Burb
    Oldie
    Lothario
    Caliente
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    No, I just bring over my CAS sims.
    But I wouldn't mind bringing Over Nick and Vita Alto, since we have Holly and I made over Holly to look more like my made-over TS3 Holly.

I could start up the old Alto vs Landgraab drama again.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,338 Member
    edited March 2023
    Sylvia Cahill from Sims 3 University is in my family tree as George Cahill's wife and mother of Erwin Pries. (I headcanon her maiden name to be Pries). I never played her, however, I don't even have University, I just browsed Sims Wiki for familiar surnames.

Erin Kennedy was in my very first Sims 4 save. She married Tank Grunt and they had three children.

Vanessa Chen, Trent, Patricia and Tina Traveller from Sims 2 Vacations, Natasha Una and John Mole from Sims 2 Freetime also made the occasional appearance, but nothing major. Vanessa owes her role the fact that one of my man sims is named Tina Chen. The other five are among my favs in Sims 2.
  • FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    From your list I added the Newbies and Brandi Broke with her kids. Added in Dustin Broke making them all related. I just did this earlier today as a matter of fact.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,939 Member
    Not sims 3 really no
    I never really played premades in sims 3 so to me theres no real connection

I do have several households from ts 1-2 and some from spinoffs though

which are currently giving me the biggest headache tbh because i have so many teens that should not be teens simultaneously and then i have the genius idea of adding hsy to my game 😅
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,939 Member
    5+ hours later

I don't think there is fixing this timeline of mine 😂 i tried but it just keeps getting worse the more I try guess my sims will just have to go to high school with people that could be their babies
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    I recreated all the vampires from the Sims 3 Late Night including NPCs. They live in San Myshuno.
    I've made most of the occults from Supernatural. They mostly live in Windenburg. Can't wait to get a fairies pack.
    I made my favorite maids from Sims 3 - Seymour Cole and Harold Lansing - and my favorite repair person - Verity Fiddle.
    I recreated some of the sims from Midnight Hollow. They also live in Windenburg.
    It's been a lot of fun adding them all to Sims 4.
  • fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 203 Member
    Sylvia Cahill from Sims 3 University is in my family tree as George Cahill's wife and mother of Erwin Pries. (I headcanon her maiden name to be Pries). I never played her, however, I don't even have University, I just browsed Sims Wiki for familiar surnames.

Erin Kennedy was in my very first Sims 4 save. She married Tank Grunt and they had three children.

Vanessa Chen, Trent, Patricia and Tina Traveller from Sims 2 Vacations, Natasha Una and John Mole from Sims 2 Freetime also made the occasional appearance, but nothing major. Vanessa owes her role the fact that one of my man sims is named Tina Chen. The other five are among my favs in Sims 2.

wow really didnt know interesting storyline Sylvia Cahill and George - so technically they Erwin Pries parents eh?
  • rudolpharudolpha Posts: 997 Member
    I have three saves that I based on the pre-made sims in Sunset Valley, Dragon Valley, and Midnight Hollow in Sims 3.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,338 Member
    @fazemanpress Yes, they're Erwin's divorced parents in my world!
  • FlapFlap Posts: 200 Member
    Only the ones Maxis recreated and posted on their profile on Gallery: Newbie, Curious, Smith, Beaker, Specter, Pleasant, Grunt and the Landgraabs from Bustin' Out :smile:
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Yessss. In fact, this weekend I re-vamped Matthew Hamming and his brother Michael Sleep because I've gotten better at making Sims over the years and my first attempts are now... underwhelming.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports