Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Footprint Still Changes When Turned Off?

SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
Idk if it was the update, my new saves, or if the bug just finally hit my game, but the eco footprint was still changing even though I had it turned off? My sims kept coughing & the sky was all brown, lol. I had to switch it back to neutral using the cheat. Has anyone else been experiencing this lately?

Comments

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    I had it happen once but that was definitely before the infant update. I cheated the footprint back to neutral and haven't noticed it happening again since.
  • Options
    @Atreya33 Oh, hopefully it won’t happen again for me, either, then!
  • Options
    Well, it’s still happening, lol. I just keep using the cheat & reloading the lot, but it is annoying & I hope that it gets fixed soon.
  • Options
    Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    Mine's been doing it for a while now but I don't really mind it since my neighborhood usually goes green, also the fame increasing regardless of selection to opt out and the NAP voting which is "active" regardless of it being turned off. Something always wins but never gets implemented, so it's not really a bother.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Mine's been doing it for a while now but I don't really mind it since my neighborhood usually goes green, also the fame increasing regardless of selection to opt out and the NAP voting which is "active" regardless of it being turned off. Something always wins but never gets implemented, so it's not really a bother.

You’re lucky that yours goes green because mine goes industrial, lol! Hopefully they can look into why the options aren’t actually working … yikes.