Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights March 24th - A Week On The Sims Forums

EA_AbrilEA_Abril Posts: 24 EA Community Manager
FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS MARCH 24TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

Sul sul everyone!

It's @EA_Abril here! 🤗 I've recently joined The Sims Team to help out with the weekly highlights.🥳 I must say that it has been fascinating to see all of your fantastic stories and creations. This week we've been gathering some of these incredible moments with the help of @EA_Solaire to bring them here. So, without further ado, here are the highlights of this week:

Are you all ready???

After St. Paddy's Day last week... We've finally arrived in Spring 🌸, one of my favourite seasons! To celebrate, there is nothing better than dressing up in our brightest and most colourful outfits and throw a family party to show off our best dance moves 💃. Thank you, @permanentrose, for capturing the moment. 😉

eha0gu0er8o2.jpg
Family dance party, posted here by @permanentrose

So here we go...
  • We've all heard before that one year in a dog's life equals seven human years, but what about a Sim's lifespan? Does one in-game week equal a month in real life? How long is a year for a Sim? 🤔 @NRowe is asking this very important question, and wants to know how you calculate time for your Sim's lifespan! Do you have a certain calculation you've worked out, or would you rather play with immortal Sims? Let us know!
  • Up next, @fazemanpress is looking for a bit of advice on the best place to move their legacy family. They've spent most of their lives in Willow Creek, but are looking for a new place to settle down, preferably with a warmer climate, a big house for when the relatives comes to visit for the holidays, and maybe even a nice beach! 🌞 Sulani is sounding like the perfect choice to me, but what do you think? Be sure to share your suggestions!
  • Next on our agenda, while one of my favourite activities is NOT doing laundry 🙈, especially during the weekend 😫. However, this week @mrsr99tso brought us this exquisite creation, the Aquamarine Laundry Room 🧼 where I would happily spend all my afternoons now. If you haven't already seen it, do so and let us know what you think.
  • Last but not least, one of my favourite topics, @MVWdeZT is asking us what are our LOL moments of Growing Together. In my case, I have a ton, so I made a whole folder with all The Sims moments that made me laugh. The most recent one that comes to my mind is when one of my infants was eating, super cute 👶 but also how funny it was to see food all over his face and clothes 🥣 What a mess! 😄. How about you? Do you have any lol moment? Go ahead and share it 📷.

So, this week's report has come to an end 😭... but we will be back next week with new highlights 😎. Remember, if you have an idea or want to nominate someone, please do not think twice and share it with us. 😉

Thank you so much to everyone who helped and contributed this week, and have a wonderful week full of simstories! 💚

-EA_Abril
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments