Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Noisy Neighbor Pro Tip for Sadistic Scientists!!!

Okay...I had not realized just how much fun it is to be in the Scientist Career path when it comes to dealing with noisy, nosy neighbors. Frankly, the Bheeda family declared war when THEY were making noise after 11 P.M. and came over to my Sim's door...a sim who had a sleeping Infant mind you, and wanted to yell at my Sim for making noise. Well...they messed with the wrong Sim, a Sim with an all purpose ray gun that can wreak havoc on their lives. Basically whenever they decide to make noise my Sim will bash on their door and freeze them solid. Instant peace and quiet for a few hours so my Sim and her child can get some sleep. It is amazingly fun!
You know, I don't just play The Sims 4. ^_^

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,808 Member
    And they say TS4 doesn't have drama :smiley:
    gen3-banner.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I love the ray gun! I use it on Vlad when he comes a calling.

owoQ7xz.png
  • OceanbornAngel13OceanbornAngel13 Posts: 104 Member
    edited March 2023
    I think someone needs to just chill out.
    29R7pzR.png
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    That ray gun is truly one loyal friend, no doubt about it. That neighbor had it coming.

One of the best if not the best invention, imo. Used both on nosy neighbors, vampires and that one guy you talked to once during work who now considers you his best friend. My scientist makes several and gifts them to her friends.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,032 Member
    The Bheedas were noisy in my game but I moved them out to Newcrest in a house next door to my sim self and thirteen years later, their son Dan is still married to my sim selfs first born daughter with twin daughters and their son Frankie who gave them their first grand children.
  • kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    The scientist career is my favourite. I love the cloning machine and once you are able to make the needs fixer potion I always leave a cloning maching with a needs fixer potion on it in my sims house.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member

Oh wow! I didn't realize there was so much more a Scientist can do! Gotta try that cool gizmo stuff out!
    (Litterally cool for the ice gun, lol)

My main thing I like building is the weather machine somewhere on each world.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• OceanbornAngel13OceanbornAngel13 Posts: 104 Member
    Brd709 wrote: »
    The Bheedas were noisy in my game but I moved them out to Newcrest in a house next door to my sim self and thirteen years later, their son Dan is still married to my sim selfs first born daughter with twin daughters and their son Frankie who gave them their first grand children.

I think the annoying thing about the Bheedas is that they make noise, but then when you are just exercising they knock on your door and yell at you for being noisy. Anther fun thing to do is become a Magic user so that you can use your magic on them to make them suffer.