Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sands of Adventure" - An EP Created with AI

HopeCrashHopeCrash Posts: 119 Member
edited March 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Greetings fellow Simmers,

I am excited to share with you a new expansion pack idea that I have created with the help of artificial intelligence! As someone who lives in the Middle East, I have always wanted to see a world that was inspired by the rich culture and history of this region. After using AI to generate ideas and features, I present to you "Sands of Adventure," a new expansion that will take your Sims on a journey through a vibrant and exotic new world.

This expansion introduces a new world with three unique neighborhoods. The Oasis district boasts a mineral lake inspired by the Dead Sea, while the Old City district features ancient tombs and bustling markets reminiscent of Egypt and Jerusalem. The Desert Dunes district offers a vast, open landscape for Sims to explore. In each neighborhood, your Sims can engage in exciting activities like belly dancing, drum circles, pottery-making, and more.

Meet the new NPCs, including a friendly storyteller and a wise spiritual sage who provides guidance on personal growth and self-discovery. And for the first time, your Sims can host tourists and share their unique cultural experiences with visitors.

In addition to the new neighborhoods and NPCs, "Sands of Adventure" introduces the new "Pottery" skill for Sims to master, and the "Spiritual" and "Hospitality" traits for those who value connection and service to others.

I have created several images to give you a glimpse of what the world of "Sands of Adventure" will look like, all of which were generated using AI:

Hotpot-1.png
Hotpot.png
Whats-App-Image-2023-03-20-at-15-02-05.jpg
Whats-App-Image-2023-03-20-at-15-02-07-1.jpg
Whats-App-Image-2023-03-20-at-15-02-07-2.jpg
Whats-App-Image-2023-03-20-at-15-02-07.jpg
Whats-App-Image-2023-03-20-at-15-02-08.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to read about my idea, and I look forward to hearing your feedback and suggestions for this new expansion!

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    That would be lovely. They should also add harvestable date palms and some new spices.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Wow, that actually sounds pretty good! It would obviously need a little fleshing out, but I'd totally buy it!

Would there be a tomb exploration feature like Jungle Adventure, or would it focus on other activities to make it feel different from that pack?

Obviously we would need new harvestables and recipes and I like the idea of dates, but coffee beans, figs, and olives would also be good choices.

I love the idea of pottery and I've been waiting to see it in the game since the last community stuff pack went to knitting. Maybe it could really be fleshed out and we could make different glazes from crystals and rocks to decorate the pots with, that'd be awesome! Maybe it could even become part of a new freelancer career.

A salty sea our sims could swim/float in would also be neat, and they could have different moodlets after taking a dip, and buy jars of the mineral infused mud to take home with them.

Sorry, you've got my imagination going now, but I'll stop here. Curious to see other people's ideas.
  • FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Giving me World Adventures from TS3 vibes which isn't a bad thing, still one of my favorite packs. Love the new suggested traits. I wonder if developers will be using AI to help with DLC suggestions and stuff.