Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Venues for KiaraSims active careers ?

Hello, does anyone know or have made themselves the venues for KiaraSims active careers?

im not much of a builder for these things does anyone know of a gallery id of someone who has made the lots?
thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member

@AJC20178

You can go into the gallery and search for whatever venue you need. If you need a military base for the military career, for example, just search for military base. Several will come up. It's the same for all of the venues. The venues will all need to have a front desk. If they don't come with one, it's easy to add. There may be other requirements, such as a treadmill for the firefighters. She does video tutorials for all of the active careers and they are found on Youtube. The tutorial for the fire fighter career is very clear on how to search for a venue and how to correctly add it to your game. You can find the info in the first 5 minutes of the video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIokdpS3llE

• Options
    AJC20178AJC20178 Posts: 264 Member
    I was trying that with the gallery but it kept saying nothing found 😕 but maybe the gallery was just in a mood the other day 😆
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member

Ok, I understand. I had the same thing happen. I had to mess with the toggles for a bit. Nothing showed up under newest, or most popular now, but some stuff showed up under most popular. The gallery does have it's days. :D