Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Growing Together Has To Be

The best EP ever! I love the family dynamic and of course the life stages my sim just had a baby and it looks so real one not a little object any more. Also the fact you can get new traits added to your sim. I just can’t wait till my little one ages up to an infant. I’m having so much fun hope all you simmers are also having as much fun as I am 😊

Comments

• MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Most fun since having twins in TS2. This is what I always wanted TS4 to be. And I haven't even done anything with social compatibility, the treehouse, or San Sequoia. The other packs all added stuff, and sometimes added gameplay, but this is becoming a game-changer in the best sense of the term.
  • FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Even though I'm having some issues with it, I still enjoy the concept of the "stay over guest". Looking over at the milestones is a cool feature (really wish it was base game). Infants are alright, very needy lil things. I want to fully "max out" the infant and see just how independent they are. Like can they become mini toddlers once they learn how to do all the motor stuff or whatever. That would take some pressure off my Sims.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Breast Feeding!!! Who knew I would be so excited by that little thing.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    It is pretty good. Will be happier if sims2 characters can be redone using the ingame system in a successful manner. Even before that qualifier though, it has a good range of use.
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited March 2023
    I usually like sims and packs in general but have to agree this one feels a bit extra. I’m not even sure why, I just feel more excited about this one than usual. Seeing my sims in the new CAS and hearing the build buy music that sounds like twinkle twinkle little star was just so nice.
  • DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    @JustinB113 This is the most exited I have been about a sims 4 EP in a long time I thing Eco was the last pack I was this excited about 😂
  • fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 200 Member
    im enjoying this pack - as im still figuring it out and what it offers and what to do still lol same with Eco living as i bought it last month lol. I like family gameplay legacy play - i feel this fits in well with few other packs and love the milestones, and was not a fan of toddlers but now enjoying them so they are cute and fun to interact with
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    It really feels like it I can't help it I am more of how do they work together sort of player and as much as I liked things before it now it feels like they were waiting for this pack. The other packs, the sims whichever it fits just fine with me o:)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,032 Member
    edited March 2023
    I love the stay in guest feature. I've read from other simmers on reddit that the game will generate "long lost cousins" who your family will bring along with them for stay overs and link them to your family with similar appearances to you.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    This is the best pack and updates I have seen for this game in a long time (including the medical wearables patch last month). I had to recreate the family I created the other day (I accidentally overwrote the save). But it gives me the chance to get a new look at the new likes/dislikes and the Milestones from the pack. I will be going back into the game to add the items I had previously or some new items from the pack. This is the content I needed to get me back into playing The Sims 4.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    It's been such a blast! It has enriched my stories so much already! The cuteness overload I wasn't ready for!
  • tischidlytischidly Posts: 18 Member
    ... the pack of my dreams. Even so, I literally can't let myself buy it until it goes on sale like 😭 a part of me cries but I know it's best and also this way I give the Sims team more time to patch and fix the bugs that must be sitting there. Right? Right?
  • kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    As a family/legacy player this pack is everthing I want and more. I have only just scratched the surface so far and I am so excited to see what the new gameplay features will bring to my sims life stories.
  • SkeptelectricSkeptelectric Posts: 1 New Member
    @DarkLady2788 You really got me excited to download this new EP. I can't wait til I can afford it!
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    This also has to be my favourite EP too! Although it comes bitter sweet as my best friend who passed away recently was also very excited about this pack and infants.
    I love the whole dynamics of it, no longer are my sims families boring! And i've barely touched the surface of gameplay
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I'm also enjoying this pack lot and agree it might be the best one yet. I still haven't experienced most of the things and just want to keep on playing :)
  • muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    edited March 2023
    I easily give Growing Together a thumbs up. And i'm only just scratching the surface of it so far. I'm currently working towards raising a family on the farm. First time using the Cottage Living pack despite owning sinse release. So holy wow... talk about a lot of stuff happening... lol.

I really like the new sofas and coffee/end tables. And seriously.... why do we have to unlock those picture frames grrrrrr lol.

I'm still exporing so likely lots to share later. Must find thumper lol.
  • lucombrelucombre Posts: 45 Member
    I love it so far - though it’s odd to me how it feels both totally game-changing and a little underwhelming at the same time. I guess it’s the kind of pack that really makes a huge difference over time (I’m incorporating it into my huge rotational save). Also I’m feeling really let down by the world - so little to interact with and I can’t believe we didn’t get row houses with an SF-inspired world.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    I despise the family aspect of it, and it won't be a part of my game.....but I still bought it, because they gave me a new world to play with. And it's a pretty decent one at that
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    Best pack yet. I love the infants!