March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights March 17th - A Week On The Sims Forums

EA_SolaireEA_Solaire Posts: 1,389 EA Community Manager
FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS MARCH 17TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

Sul sul my lovelies!

Happy Friday and Happy St. Patrick's Day! How is everyone celebrating? Have you all dressed your Sims up in green? Show me all the screenshots! 💚🍀

Now I'm certain I don't need to remind everyone of this week's big updates, but in case you've been hiding under a rock...
  • On Tuesday, we had the biggest update in The Sims 4 history - this included an entire new life stage (infants!!), CAS skin details, new interactions, and more! You can read up on everything included in this update in the patch notes here. And don't miss out on @SimGuruGraham's Dev Diary for even more details on this update!
  • Yesterday the newest expansion pack, Growing Together, finally launched! Join our official screenshot thread here and show off your adorable families 🥰 And for my fellow builders out there - be sure to check out this interview with community creator Dzidziak86, who designed 3 of the lots for this pack, including the Michaelson's family home!

f0me8w7qvotl.png
Little Anna and her very precious bear onesie, posted here by @Atreya33

On to the highlights!

• Now that baby fever has absolutely consumed us all, @simgirl1010 wants to know about all the fun gameplay discoveries you've all been uncovering with the infants update 👶💗 There are so many new interactions and gameplay options- food likes and dislikes, pet interactions, cloth diapers with Laundry Day, and my personal favorite, *spoiler alert* this very fun fact about Strangerville revealed by @Simmingal. Have you found any new exciting gameplay interactions with infants? Let us know what you've spotted!
  • For this week's build, I've picked this lovely Growing Together inspired Family Rec Room by the talented @luckyheather. I'm loving the teal color theme with pink highlights, the various cherry blossom tree décor, and the adorable little sheep stools 🐏💙 Tell us what you think of this gorgeous room!
  • I'm feeling a bit nostalgic this week, so let's throw it way back with a very fun Sims 2 rotational gameplay story thread by @M13Vulpecula. The current round is focused on University, and this week's story is all about Mercutio Monty. Mercutio is a party-loving Political Science major in his junior year with some hefty skill requirements to pull off in order to pass his final exams. So will he decide to change his ways and hit the books to pass the semester? Or will he party hard and prioritize his social life instead? 📚🍺 Find out in this week's chapter!
  • We've already discussed the new features with the infants update, but what about all the new discoveries with Growing Together? Don't worry, @catloverplayer has you covered here! Did you know about the sharks and crocodiles living in San Sequoia? Or how about the tropical fish swatch for the new piano? 🐊🦈 What other interesting new things are you seeing in Growing Together? Tell us everything!
  • And to close us out this week - It's almost spring, love is in the air, and @Atreya33 is looking to get their Sim's engaged! But we need to pick the perfect spot to pop the question. Callisto and Kiyoshi are high school sweethearts who stayed together through university and are now ready to start the next chapter of their lives with the release of the infants update. They've shared special memories on Mt. Komorebi and explored the jungles of Selvadorada together. So where do you think is the best spot for Callisto to propose? My vote is the cave shrine in the Senbamachi neighborhood 🥰💖 Be sure to share your favorite scenic spots with us!

That's all for this week! As always, have a wonderful and safe weekend, and have fun with your new little bundles of Sims joy! 💚

-EA_Solaire
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments