Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need help finding CC

MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
I have been downloading CC for sims 2 but I can’t for the life of me find quality makeup. Mostly eyeshadow and eyeliner. I did try to look all day yesterday

Ontop of that , any cc sites would be helpful
Happy Simming!♥

Comments

• Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    Hello, I had a quick look for you at The Sims Resource. You are right that there is mostly eye makeup, but I found the Blossom Blush by Cleotopia that I thought was quite pretty.

The creator Xandher from the same website makes pretty lipstick.

The Sims Resource site is okay to download from, just make sure to click on the small purple download button because sometimes there are ads with a big green “Start Download” button, but that is an ad. I'm not sure why The Sims Resource would choose ads like that, because that’s confusing to people.

Although I use an awful lot of CC for the Sims 4, I don’t have any CC for the Sims 2 that is for CAS. But that Blossom Blush is so pretty that I will probably download it, and give it a try.

Are you looking for CC that is more the realistic type? I also thought Xandher made very pretty hair.

I wish you good luck with your search.
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    You might try an internet search for 'sims 2 custom content' and see what comes up. That's how I found a nice, if limited, German site yesterday.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    edited April 2023
    Modthesims.info

I have a bunch by catofevilgenius. I also have some other odds and ends, but the maker isn't listed in the file names. I got them all off that site.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Jotaerre3DJotaerre3D Posts: 954 Member
    If it is for TS2, I loved most of Bruno's facial items at MTS: https://modthesims.info/member.php?u=11431
    Feel free to call me J.R., all my friends call me in that way.