Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: EA working with Nintendo to put The Sims GBA on Switch Online Service

JFA2794JFA2794 Posts: 34 Member
Growing up, I LOVED playing The Sims Bustin Out, The Urbz Sims in the City, and The Sims 2 on my Gameboy advance.

I was wondering if would be possible if EA/Maxis could work with Nintendo to put those titles on the Nintendo Switch online service.

Pro’s:
1. There’s no Sims Switch titles
2. These games are already done and made
3. There is a cult following of these early sims titles and a lot of people would love to see them again
4. These titles are inclusive and promote diversity

I don’t know if EA or Maxis sees these posts but please consider putting The Sims Bustin’ Out, The Urbz Sims in the City, and The Sims 2 from the Gameboy advance to Nintendo Switch Online.

Comments

• canitbemancanitbeman Posts: 396 Member
    That's would cool. If they did they that, they should the Gamecube versions too. I personally would prefer to buy the games and not have to subscribe to Switch online. Maybe EA could port the original The Sims PC game to the Switch too. The Switch could probably even run The Sims 2 (PC).
    in7xjb5WX7PIyv2bAPK9om-UpQ6lu50OmTOOMedFkabQlJ6WAblttI-YkjpbwbaMsZYP99rvrxYZYvusuoiZY9kgoOukGZu8miL-x4i5Vjt_4VS982WP32Goc22ldJNMZMCL6b2pKA=w2400
  • Michael_PattrickMichael_Pattrick Posts: 31 Member
    I would love any of The Sims series’ iterations to make it to the Switch! It’s a shame they didn’t see the value in getting The Sims 4 moved on to the Switch like other consoles. While I do not play The Sims 4 on PC, having it portable and on-the-go via the Switch would probably ‘suade me to play and invest in some of the packs.

I don’t think I played The Sims 2 GBA version, just the DS - where you help run the Strangetown hotel. Was pretty fun until I felt impulsive and tested a glitch I was warned would make my save file corrupted. So what happened? My save file was corrupted and I never played again or finished the game. LOL