Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need someone to build me a small world, please...

Hi

I just need a small world for my reality show. I tried to make one but CAW doesn't work for me. I can't edit it in the game and it also doesn't want me to export the world. I don't know what the problem is.
If someone please can help me.
It's not much. I need a mountain area for a cave in the north, A beach area in the south, a forest in the northeast, a swamp in the southeast, A hilltop for a treehouse in the northwest, and a lake with a waterfall in the southwest and a flat open area in the center of the world for a 64x64 lot. There must also be a river stretching from the lake to the swamp between the center lot and the beach. I also want another river from the lake to the east side of the map into the ocean between the cave and the forest. There must also be a 64x64 residential lot in the left top corner, maybe behind some low hills. And 2 bridges on the top river and 1 on the bottom river will be nice for the people to cross. And I don't need any roads.
If you can help me I will appreciate it. Please PM me if you need more information.

Alleen

Comments