Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons in the Sims 2

pacer1965pacer1965 Posts: 77 Member
I love that you can change them how you wanted
I have not played it for a while but I think Spring was for love, Summer was for friends, Fall was for learning skills and Winter was for family. I think I got that right. I have my university world weather set to summer and fall only.
I started playing a few sims at University and decided I would make one of my own sims to go .I did edit the dorm before he moved in but I forgot the smoke alarm. When he went to class they had a nasty storm and set fire to a few things outside. My poor sim died. And it made me laugh my head off. I had only played him for a couple of days

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:
    Oh, no! They do swarm to fire like moths. :lol:
  • sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
    Seasons are the best in TS2. One of my absolute favorite moments was playing Marla Biggs in UNI in a custom dorm during a blizzard. (Dorms were kind of my specialty, I have them designed by major and hobby.) It's so quiet at night with the wind howling and the snowflakes, it reminds me of looking out the window at Warren Towers when I was in college. :blush:

Another thing I like to have my UNI students do is learn a life skill each semester, usually as follows unless they roll a specific Want otherwise:
    FRESHMAN 1: PHYSIOLOGY
    FRESHMAN 2: FIRE SAFETY
    SOPHOMORE 1: ANGER MANAGEMENT
    SOPHOMORE 2: COUPLES COUNSELING
    JUNIOR 1: PARENTING
    JUNIOR 2: LIFELONG HAPPINESS*
    *wait until they're in platinum aspiration for this one
    I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg
  • EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    That's one thing I like about TS2. You can change the cycle of seasons for each hood. In TS3, I think it was only specific to saves.
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • pacer1965pacer1965 Posts: 77 Member
    I made another sim. All is well now. The storms are dangerous. It was great playing the sims 2 again. It's very addictive