Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What type of world would you like to get now ?

2...Next

Comments

• FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Tropical jungle / Swamp
    Tropical since we can't actually live in Selvadorada and I'm still sad about that.

But... a tropical place with apartments because I would love more apartments.

Idk how these two could work well butttttt yea
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,031 Member
    I don't really care about whether it's beach or desert or tropical, what I want is a new cultural region. An African, middle eastern or South Asian country would be a great addition, especially those who expands on what we already have. India or Morocco, for instance, where we already have some clothes and decor items that would fit right in.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    Mountain
    None of those appeal to me entirely, but it depends what they'd do with the designs. I went with mountains because that seems cool, although when I read the title I thought "something with dinosaurs", and idk why lol I don't even like dinosaurs that much.
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I kind of would like to see a new destination world for vacationing like, exploration etc.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Eleri wrote: »
    Would suit me just fine if they collabed with Warner Brothers to make a Mad Max Wasteland world.

What would be even more awesome is if they collabed with someone like Tourism Victoria or Visit Melbourne, because all of Mad Max was shot on location in my (now) home state/city. They used to have the original Interceptor car prop on display at ACMI (Australian Centre for the Moving Image) as well, but not sure if it's still there. :)

Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Lord_Downey85Lord_Downey85 Posts: 8 New Member
    Cold weather region
    I would love a temperate to cold weather world with a massive lake in the centre and a decent amount of different sized lots that can be built over the water of the lake like you can in Sulani. Right now I have to make my own ponds to build over but gosh my A-frame houses built partly over the frozen water with the snow on the roof look so cool!
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited April 2023
    Hills (Hillside lots)
    A world with green apartments would be beautiful.

Vertical forest

vertic10.jpg
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    edited April 2023
    Tropical jungle / Swamp
    I would like a jungle and swamp world in the sims 4 because I love jungle animals 🦁 🐯 🙊 🐘 🦜 🦍 and swamp animals 🐸 🐊 🐊 they are so cool and Monkeys are so adorable I’d also like a world with a hospital where you can visit your loved ones when they’re injured or sick please and an oral surgery place where can you have tooth extractions when you have a toothache as well please the hospital and the oral surgery place are for the sims 4
    Post edited by mollie1998 on
  • RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    Hills (Hillside lots)
    I love The Pinnacles neighbourhood in Del Sol Valley. Hopewell Hills may be a second choice to get the hillside though it has some shell-building along the hill., however, we missed it. I am dissatisfied with the two resident lots on the upper right of Plumbite Cove in Copperdale. They should have been hillside as well. I want a Korean or Brazilian map to give us another neighbourhood along the hill.
  • cammeray552cammeray552 Posts: 25 Member
    Hills (Hillside lots)
    Suburb / Forest (Nature)- We already have the Granite Falls
    Big city (Apartments)- we already have San Myshuno
    Beach city (Apartment + beach)- We already have the Del Sol Valley
    Desert- Oasis Springs
    Cold weather region- Mt. Komorebi
    Tropical jungle / Swamp-Servadorada
    Mountain- also Mt. Komorebi
    Hills (Hillside lots)- Hmmm I don't think there's one yet
    Industrial place (Rust and toxic waste)- Evergreen Harbor
    Dead land / Ghost town (Spooky vibe)- Forgotten Hollow and Strangerville
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited April 2023
    Suburb / Forest (Nature)
    I would like a world like Hidden Springs from the sims 3 store worlds. That was my favourite world ;)
    Forests, lake and very rural <3
  • shayannegpshayannegp Posts: 22 Member
    I would love some Isla Paradiso world or a world based in Latin America. I know that we have Selvadorada but I would like a world to live in and play with Latin families with a lot of drama
  • shayannegpshayannegp Posts: 22 Member
    > @mcrudd said:
    > I would like a world like Hidden Springs from the sims 3 store worlds. That was my favourite world ;)
    > Forests, lake and very rural <3

Yes, Hidden Springs would be great. It was my favorite world in sims 3 too. But I think it would be not so great in Sims 4, comparing what we had that was similar, like Glimmerbrook
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Beach city (Apartment + beach)
    Suburb / Forest (Nature)- We already have the Granite Falls
    Big city (Apartments)- we already have San Myshuno
    Beach city (Apartment + beach)- We already have the Del Sol Valley
    Desert- Oasis Springs
    Cold weather region- Mt. Komorebi
    Tropical jungle / Swamp-Servadorada
    Mountain- also Mt. Komorebi
    Hills (Hillside lots)- Hmmm I don't think there's one yet
    Industrial place (Rust and toxic waste)- Evergreen Harbor
    Dead land / Ghost town (Spooky vibe)- Forgotten Hollow and Strangerville

Del Sol Valley doesn't cover beach city for me as it has neither a beach nor apartments.
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 702 Member
    edited April 2023
    Dead land / Ghost town (Spooky vibe)
    I want either Paris or some French village and country.
    I know, it does not go with my initial vote. But I also would like ghost town and spooky. A spooky French village perhaps ;)
    Post edited by Ziafar on