FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS MARCH 3RD - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS
Sul sul my lovely Simmers,
Happy March and Women's History Month! How was your week? Hopefully not too busy or stressful, but it's finally Friday and time to relax. Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?
Let's catch up on the big update for this week:
Make sure you tune in to today's livestream at 11am PT for a deep dive into all the new content included with Growing Together! You'll be able to watch on the official Sims Twitch
Now, shall we get on to the highlights?
- To start us off this week, @DeadFishy wants to know which EPs got you so hyped you impatiently looked forward to release date? Now there is nothing in this world I love more than my cats, and Halloween (except maybe breakfast tacos) so my excitement for Cats & Dogs, Seasons, and Paranormal was extreme, and the wait was excruciating 🐱👻🖤 I am starting to get a serious case of baby fever for Growing Together though, and definitely counting down the days! So were there any packs that you got so excited about, the wait to release was just unbearable? Which ones were you most anxious and excited about? Let us know!
- And next, @Eleri needs some help deciding on which Sim to use to complete their Aspiration Legacy Challenge- the current aspiration is the very extensive Extreme Sports Enthusiast, so we'll need to be sure we're picking the best Sim for the job here. My vote is going to be for adorable little Tai- since this particular aspiration does take so long to complete, I think a young Sim is the perfect fit, and his adventurous trait would bode well for this challenge. Also, I just think his lemon and lime print shirt is super cute 🍋💗 Who do you think is the best choice for this challenge? We need to know!
- Not every build has to be polished and beautiful, and this week's feature, Grift 'N' Grill by @Divapixie is the perfect example of why! While this lot looks a bit shady and probably a little smelly, the creativity, uniqueness, and attention to detail here is outstanding. I love out-of-the-box builds like this, and I can't wait to put this one in my game 🥰 Take a look and see why I love it!
- Sunset Valley may be the most prominent and popular world in The Sims 3 with plenty of households to choose from, but let's discuss one household in particular - the Roomies household. @Simexpert123 wants to know Who is your favorite member of the Roomies household and why? It's a pretty tough decision, but personally I'd have to go for Cycl0n3 Sw0rd because honestly, how could you not love a Sim with a name like that? So who is your favorite, is there one in particular you find yourself interacting with the most? Tell us who and why!
- And to finish us up - if you didn't find this week's featured screenshot entertaining enough, this discussion, Clipping, and Other Such Oddities by @GalacticGal may be more your speed. I'm not entirely sure what's happening here, but I love it and I
absolutely need more 😂 And now I need to go make a chiropractic appointment because that second screenshot is making my back hurt just looking at it...
And that wraps us up for another wonderful week- stay safe everyone, and enjoy your weekend!
Happy Simming, and see you here again next Friday💚