Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else finding MOO to be necessary?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,132 Member
    Flap wrote: »
    I like to use MOO on outdoor plants, so I can reorganize some bushes and grasses in a way they don't necessarily will look the same item but only spread. I also like to use it now with the light switches so I can put them a little bit closer to doors when needed.

I keep forgetting about the light switches. I'm glad I came back to this thread. :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 7,019 Member
    edited March 2023
    I don’t use mods or CC, but I have started using moo occasionally. Usually I use it for centering things like sofas’s and tables, possibly putting a desk behind a sofa as to keep from having a huge gap. If my sims have a lot of collectibles and stuff to place, I will put more on a desk, dresser, or shelf.

Besides an occasional money cheat, I have also started to use cheats to remove annoying lifestyle changes that cause unnatursl tenseness and inability to do things. I wish they had made lifestyles something we could choose ( with cheats you can ). I don’t turn off lifestyles because sometimes they are appropriate. So far that’s about the extent of cheats. Though I do have a neighborhood plan (Eco Living) that needs changing, I didn’t choose for my sims to be the only voters till I realized I could, and I found it inappropriate for children and grandchildren living in another house to steel from their grandparents….. lol.

I will say I often get annoyed with downloads that have a lot of moo when building as it’s hard to change things around that way. I know when snowy escape came out I had a problem trying to add things from others packs in some of the builds that came in the pack because some game changers used so much moo in the builds for the pack that it made it hard to change things around.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,552 Member
    Sometimes, but I use the scale down object feature more because everything is so large in The Sims 4.
    12-20-21_5-29-45_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Scaling them down makes them feel more to scale with my sims.
    The objects also look less blocky at a smaller scale.
    12-20-21_6-28-02_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I also scale trees and plants.
    12-21-21_8-03-36_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Sometime this requires me to use MOO for proper placement.
    12-21-21_8-05-03_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    I dont know how anybody copes without MOO. I hate that foot wide gap that you have to have around everything without it, even curtains or pictures have to be in their own giant square...I mean its ok in a giant minimalist mansion but if you are doing a cosy family home then those big gaps just dont make sense. Also its nice to group clutter or plants together sometimes.
    I dont use CC or mods but I couldnt live without MOO in game!
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,589 Member
    I don't use MOO that much, but for the Things I use it, it still is essential to me, Like when the game won't let you place a certain pillar or curtain.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,125 Member
    They gave us wainscoting, which is awesome. But it can't be used without MOO... unless you don't plan to put anything else on or near the walls, including doors or windows.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01