Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Better cc menus/info in game

I wish that CAS cc items had names and descriptions in game so we can search for CAS cc and see who made it.

Also, being able to see the file name for each cc item would be awesome, then if something is broken or no longer wanted it's easy to just find and delete it. There's all kinds of ways to view cc, but in game is the best because you're right there looking at the item that you're interested in.

Allowing cc creators to group items in sets or something would be awesome too. Just make it easier to see what goes with what. I wish I could just see something like "creatorname's kitchen set" and open that up.

Right now I find it confusing and difficult to manage cc. I have broken items I can't find to remove them. The thumbnails are small in game. I also sometimes add cc and then go in to game and can't find it. My cc collection isn't even that big.

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    You can group items from a set in a room and save that to your library. For broken CC, I find that one easy way to find items is to sort them into folders when you first add them to your game. I used to sort them by type, then by creator's name and then by set name. So, if there was a broken hair, I would just need to check the folder with hairs.