Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lucky Palms Lookalikes

DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member
Is it possible that Lina Lancaster might be Beverly D'Angelo, when she was younger, and therefore her partner Eli would be Chevy Chase, as he is as an older man? I noticed her overbite and pale eyes. I looked up 'Hollywood actresses with overbite', she was one of the results, and the one with pale eyes, light hair. Some of the pictures have her semi-side-on showing a similar nose. One of her traits in the game is Evil. She was in a fair few thrillers - The Sentinel, A Widow's Kiss .. She was also in A Streetcar Named Desire. Eli's hat and belly, and those cheeks, just like Chevy Chase. Haven't figured out what the pale blue bedroom's supposed to be about, nor the many children with Lina, because National Lampoon only had two.

Anyway ...

Roy Phillips is definitely Barry Manilow, and his sim-partner Palmer Hayes is his RL partner Garry Kief. When playing Roy Phillips, he keeps getting a want to learn guitar, unprovoked. He's in the athletic career, not entertainment, but his name Roy Phillips is a famous wrestling coach. His life time want is the perfect aquarium, and the two of them live in one of the lake-houses, and Palmer has a trait of hydrophobic ... I wonder which song/s refer to those things.

Tabbi Claremont is supposed to be someone. Her formal is a shorts outfit which has been fixed up. That outfit and hair and her nose makes me think she's supposed to be someone who plays the role of a teenager at summer camp in the 70's. Maybe Kirsten Dunst. Michelle Pfeiffer. Dakota Fanning. The tiny nose.
Deborah Harry (Blondie). Camp Funtime. One of her iconic early images is of an outfit of red shorts and top. The outfit in the sims has red, not all red like Blondie's though. Apparently the red shorts outfit was iconic. The nose and the hair.

I bet Elvis is supposed to be around somewhere. There is a Vegas/Elvis theme here and there. Probably a kid or baby to grow up into him later. Like mystery sightings, like Bella had.

@CravenLestat
I remember you from university, I still have your story.
Post edited by DivinylsFan on

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Good question. I haven't played in Lucky Palms much yet, will have to do so at some point.
  • DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member
    edited March 2023
    Here is a post I made on my site about Roy Phillips and Palmer Hayes
    http://www.bobbiedivsworks.com/index.php/2023/03/02/lookalikes/
    There are pictures of Barry Manilow and his husband Garry Kief to compare.
    If the post doesn't appear fully, click on the little red infinity symbol.

Whoever made them did a really good job.

Its funny, when Roy goes fishing, and I get him to because his life time wish is to have the perfect aquarium, even at average fishing skill and low to average grade bait, he always catches a perfect "minnow", and often when he is not fishing for that nor with the right bait for it.

edited March 2023
    I had the comparison images here. They were fun while they lasted. They're still on my site however. Link up there ^
    edited March 2023
    I had a suspicion that Lola Lancaster might be the redheaded lawyer from Law and Order SVU. I've looked her up today. The actress' name is Diane Neal. Pretty close. I wonder why she's in it? If it is her, then I wonder if there's anyone else from that show. Or whatever else bigger she's in. I'll be back later with more when I have more time to investigate.
    In Lucky Palms, she lives in a converted old theatre and is either pregnant or has already had the baby when you start the game. She's Lina's mother. Lina is fully grown and is evil and paired up with an older, rich, chubby sim and is also pregnant.

WOW! Check out this video on Imdb of her,
    https://www.imdb.com/video/vi349684249/?playlistId=nm1011812&ref_=nm_ov_vi
    Pretty close ...
    edited March 2023
    My sim had a work opportunity at the military base, to invite Endora Kravitz, from Lucky Palms. I watched her face to see who she might be modelled off of. Her features are done with effort ... I thought, maybe she would pop out if I aged her down. When I did, in CAS, she looked like ... Demi Moore. The cheekbones ... Demi Moore's are pronounced in some later photos.
    For some reason young-Endora/Demi has red streaks in her dark brown hair. I'm currently trying to find pics on the net of Demi in a stage of red streaks, or in a movie requiring them. Or a movie title of red streaks or such. She was in a movie called The Scarlet Letter?
    I will post pics to my site soon.
    I have finished putting together the comparison pictures of Endora Kravitz from my game, and Demi Moore. Here is the link:

http://www.bobbiedivsworks.com/index.php/2023/03/25/endora-kravitz/

If it isn't in full, then click the little red infinity sign.

Next weekend I'll do someone else from Lucky Palms. Because I'm procrastinating, when I should be studying.