Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snow covered world

Snowy Escape introduced a way to have a snow covered world without needing Seasons. I wish we had a basegame world that is snow covered. It could be empty like New Crest, that way you can design it how you want.
ZH6FuAy.png
----> Check out and download my creations HERE <----
----> View my Showcase thread HERE <----

Comments

• Options
    NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    And if I may add the following: First, your wildland snowy world. I would love more completely empty worlds where I can build my own theme without having it collide with static buildings. Then, it's counterpart, pure desert, no modern roads or any buildings and sandstorms. Then an ocean world, with nothing but liveable boats of various sizes and raft foundations where you can build your house on.

We have so many green worlds already.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • Options
    BlueShreveBlueShreve Posts: 550 Member
    I love these ideas. they each can be so versatile.
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I would love another empty world. I don't know that I would necessarily want it snow covered all the time but maybe in BG it could be snow covered but then interact with seasons for those of us with that pack. I really wish they would give us a way to make our own worlds like in the sims 3.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    A big Artic World with about 12 lots please.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I'm the opposite. I would like a world that is always summer and sunny. Well it could rain a little, but very little. Swimmable water would be nice too.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I've been saying this for years, and I'm still a little disappointed that Seasons didn't come with a snowy world. Yes, I do know and respect the reasons for this (the developers chose to give all existing worlds fitting individual climates rather than focussing entirely on one new world), but it would have been the perfect opportunity. The cold neighbourhood of Mt. Komorebi does it for now, but has only four lots and is very busy because of its winter sports theme. What I would like is an ice desert with houses in the middle of (s)nowhere.
  • Options
    BlueShreveBlueShreve Posts: 550 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I'm the opposite. I would like a world that is always summer and sunny. Well it could rain a little, but very little. Swimmable water would be nice too.

How about a fully desert world? i think that would be cool too. I know we have it in oasis springs. but i want one with no world decorations.
    ZH6FuAy.png
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    BlueShreve wrote: »
    crocobaura wrote: »

How about a fully desert world? i think that would be cool too. I know we have it in oasis springs. but i want one with no world decorations.

I don't mind the decorations, I just want a world that keeps it's warm temperature and pleasant climate so I can visit when I am tired of rain and blizzards in other worlds.
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    edited February 2023
    They should come out with a festivals pack that expands on weather related and seasonal type activities and celebration. Then have it come with several worlds each with a specific climate, a cold weather world, a hot weather world, etc. I'd buy that depending on the price and content. It could include a BG update to include one of the worlds since they usually only include one in a pack.
  • Options
    mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    I want the world that came with the sims 4 growing together to have snow please
  • Options
    mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    I would also like a world with ice skating and a world with roller skating please and I’d like them both for the sims 4 please
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I still wished we gotten an Artic World or at least a Swiss Land World. Oh Well. :'(