Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expectations for 2023: Hobbies EP, Horses GP, Bands SP, gameplay kits and packs refresh

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
edited February 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hobbies EP (fall or winter): new crafting activities, new skills and enhanced gameplay with hobbies/enthusiasim system

Horses GP (spring): nothing much to say: new pet, new dedicated objects for horses and maybe blacksmith

Bands SP (spring): new musical instruments (bass and drums), new lot type and bands

Gameplay kits: return of gameplay kits, chores focused ones like lawnmowing

Packs refresh (fall): Dine Out or Outdoor Retreat.
Post edited by Mak27 on

Comments

• Options
    mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    edited April 2023
    I would like 1 a horse expansion pack 2 a zoo expansion pack 3 a daycare expansion pack and 4 a grade school expansion pack all for the sims 4 for this year please
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I think realistically the absolute most we would get in a year is 2 EP and 2 GP. I don't know why they don't pump out more content as this game is likely a cash cow. I guess they don't have to make as many bigger packs when people are buying all the kits.

I buy every EP and GP at full cost bc even of the theme doesn't interest me something will, the world, the gameplay, the cas, the bb... there will be something worth buying. I buy very few kits.

I think we will get a horses GP this summer, possibly a fairies GP. Then a hotels or bands EP in the fall.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    For a gameplay kit like a kitchen gameplay it like a juicer, toaster, food processor, mixer, rice cooker, crock pot. Something that your Sims can make in the kitchen.

Pack refresh Dine out Refresh we have more foods now and have toddlers and infants go to the restaurant. Also more hiking in Granite falls and jungle adventure.
    GTW have sick Sims go to the hospital like pets go to vets. HSY class room gameplay and a rabbithole football game.

Sdx delivery strollers we need strollers.
  • Options
    That will be nice briana2425 I would love that too
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    I would love a horse gp too Michellew