Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Pets and Pet Toys

I would like to see more pets in the sims like:

Turtles
Rabbits
Horses
Parrots
Lizards

I also want to see more pet toys in the game. Like:

Chewing Bone (Dogs)
Rope (Dogs)
Frisbee (Dogs)
Climbing Hammocks (Parrot)
Horse Balls (Horses)

*I would also like to see dog houses as well. Like our sims can purchase them or even build them*
*When it comes to the horses, would like to see horse training/riding skills for competitions or just for fun*
*For parrots, I want to be able to teach them to talk, let them fly around in the house, or even set free*

What do you guy want to see?

Comments

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Horses
    Dragons
    Other random fantasy pets, such as pegasi, hippogriffs, griffins, phoenixes...I could list more, but I think I've made my point.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    sillysimmer3sillysimmer3 Posts: 18 Member

On the topic of small pets I think that the My First Pets should have the ability to have more than one rat per cage... Rats are not supposed to live alone! They should also add small pet colour variations. Maybe randomized or something.

• Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    We do get bunnies, llama, cows, and chickens in Cottage Living, not great but an improvement.
    That said, I want horses and smaller pets like lizards.
    I also want Dragons, and other fantasy creatures as well. Not all people like to play realistically all the time.
  • Options
    ThornwillowThornwillow Posts: 123 Member
    I hope we get horses and baby dragons. Also i wish we had small lizards, tortoises, birds(not caged) and ferrets in My First Pet Stuff
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    edited February 2023
    Horses

Dragons- unlocked by completing a quest or something at a Renaissance festival so they can be controlled. I don't necessarily want all my saves to look like Game of Thrones

Small pets like turtles or lizards would be cool but I'm not sure how they would work them in, I doubt we will see a my first pets stuff refresh 😆.

Hermit crabs- a family vacation pack based around somewhere beachy where your Sims could catch a keep a hermit crab would be neat.