Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Growing Together Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    I've seen more then once people saying it's coming March 14th. We have to hold our breath a little bit longer. I just went back and looked at the trailer again and it said March 16th.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Behappy1st wrote: »
    I've seen more then once people saying it's coming March 14th. We have to hold our breath a little bit longer. I just went back and looked at the trailer again and it said March 16th.

Infants come the 14th.
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member

Infants come the 14th.

I just watched the trailer and its changed to the 16th. Or they have the WRONG date at the end of the trailer.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member

Infants come the 14th.

I just watched the trailer and its changed to the 16th. Or they have the WRONG date at the end of the trailer.

Infants are separate from the EP.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,830 Member
    edited February 2023
    An exciting new bundle of joy is coming to The Sims 4 on March 14

The Sims 4 is celebrating its 23rd birthday by revealing a new bundle of joy coming soon to the base game, Infants! Yes, yes, we’re finally freeing the baby. The team has been re-imagining The Sims that players know and love with even more ways to play, bringing a new life stage, Infants, to Simmers on March 14.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/news/behind-the-sims-episode-1?utm_campaign=sims4_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_bts-recap-tw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=76116&ts=1675477615881

Title
    The Sims™ 4 Growing Together
    Genre
    Simulation
    Release Date
    March 16, 2023
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member

The sims 4 is releasing infants for everyone, will be base game update on the 14th of March, the expansion will be released on the 16th of March

This pack sounds amazing, here's the link of the confirmed features, omg midlife crisis, oh yes

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/store/addons/the-sims-4-growing-together

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited February 2023
    Even if I'm skeptical about how the gameplay will be, I'm very enthusiast about these ideas and content.
    • Bike for child
    • Objects for Infant
    • Puzzle game
    • Older sims
    • Movie theater (rabbithole)
    • Sleeping bag + Pillow fight enabled
    • Water park
    • Baby carrier
    • Treehouse + build it together
    • Bell and firepole
    • Domino game
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    We in Canada celebrate Mother's Day in May. So, my beautiful baby girl will turn 28 on May 8th. ;) Oh, & I'm a Granny to two Kitty Cats. :D
    As for the new Growing Together, we are both excited to getting the game for our Sims 4 games. :p
  • deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    Darren wrote: »
    There is a lot to look forward to. Something that jumped out at me was the seniors walking as a group. I know group walks are coming from what was in the blog posts, but I'm really curious if it's going to be a social event only or will this introduce sims walking together anytime they are in a group. There have been so many times as a storyteller where I've wanted my couples to walk together, side by side, hand in hand, or with an arm wrapped around their SO's shoulder for screenshots. It might be asking too much but even if those options aren't coming with this EP maybe it will lay the foundation for adding those either by mods or in later updates or packs. Fingers crossed for this one.

Walking was already in Snowy Escape.

It's power walking like I see older folks doing at the shopping mall. It probably is tied to a certain path.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    So I'm wondering how this guy managed to lose his job. Was he laid off? Did he not complete his daily tasks? Call out excessively? Left work early too many times?

sIKsSsH.png

I am more interested in the background. Is that an upright piano?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,830 Member
    edited February 2023
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    I am more interested in the background. Is that an upright piano?

Yes it is.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    What sort of things do you think sims will be able to store in the keepsake boxes? I have seen several in the pictures and they look like tiny storage trunks. Also, noticed that there are quite a lot of building model decorations, what's up with that, are we getting an architect career?
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,807 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    What sort of things do you think sims will be able to store in the keepsake boxes? I have seen several in the pictures and they look like tiny storage trunks. Also, noticed that there are quite a lot of building model decorations, what's up with that, are we getting an architect career?

I missed those decorations. Then there is the buildable treehouse. I'm with you are we getting an architect career that works similar to the Interior Decorator career from DHD?

• maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I just hope that all the features are available in all the worlds and not just the one in the pack. I want to be able to add the water park, the walking trail, and all the other great features in this pack to my other worlds. I was disappointed that high school can only be on that one lot. It wouldn't make sense that elderly sims would have to travel to a different world to walk together. But I am looking forward to everything this pack has to offer and know I will enjoy it, even if some features are tied to this world only.
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Can't wait for all of the great family gameplay! So many plans for my sims' families! :)
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    edited February 2023
    I really would like my elders be into power walking regardless of where they live. This looks like something you can do at a certain trail. Hopefully there will be a new treadmill machine for elders to practice. That way they can at least tell heir neighbors that they are into it.... I want a Power Walking Club for elders, but they can't travel to SS for every gathering. Remember, they are elders - they would be exhausted before even starting their club session.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

I'm a mummy to two kitty cats 😊, it feels mad I'm turning 28 soon, your daughter will be feeling the same, were almost 30 🤣🤣, I was meant to be born on the 14th of March but I was having none of it, I was soo stubborn even before i was born🤣, I was coming out when I wanted to 🤣, what was strange my sister was meant to be due on the 25th December but she came on the 13th of December, i was born on the 26th of march but i was meant to be due on 14th, I can't wait for growing together, happy simming to you and your daughter @SERVERFRA

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I hope we get more wants
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Really curious to see how chemistry and preferences will work between Sims. Guess that means there will finally be an attraction system. Wonder if that'll be a EP exclusive or be updated with the infant update? Hope it makes dating a bit more difficult for Sims upupup~

Only thing I'll still be missing from this game now is burglars. 👀
    5vJrxmT.png
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    So much to look forward to: tummy kisses, children jumping onto their parents, that little side ponytail on the infants, and jigsaw puzzles! I noticed there's a new gnome, too.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I don't see why sims can't power walk just like jogging around the neighborhood but wouldn't be surprising if it going to be exclusive to a certain area just like SE hiking. :/
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    I don't see why sims can't power walk just like jogging around the neighborhood but wouldn't be surprising if it going to be exclusive to a certain area just like SE hiking. :/

Can sims go jogging together?
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited February 2023
    In the Snowy Escape Expansion Pack, you can only go hiking when you use the hiking board. So, unless they do something different, I'd assume power walking will be tied to some type of board as well. We shall see; but, I would not get my hopes up.
    crocobaura wrote: »
    SimplyJen wrote: »

Can sims go jogging together?

Sims can not go jogging together. I've tried to get them to start at the same time to see if they would jog together; but, the end up going in different directions. :D
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue