Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Parenting Scenario with the Martinez Family

Just wondering if anyone has done this successfully while they have HSY installed?
Everything was good up till the last two "complete teen aspiration". Game refused to recognize I did them.

A number of issues because of HSY in this scenario are on HQ but I was just wondering if anyone on here had attempted and failed or "even better" succeeded. If you did succeed, what did you do?

Some say to use another aspiration besides teen. I also did not send (follow) my teens to school which I read will break this scenario as well.
"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion

Comments

• SteveBridgerSteveBridger Posts: 106 Member
    There are a number of very wonky things which happen with High School Years, and most of them are highly unpredictable. Considering that the content is very nice when it does work, I'm hoping many of those things will end up on the laundry list sooner than later.

Attempting to include these systems in scenarios is probably very premature, in light of the problems yet to be solved.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    @SteveBridger I don't have a problem with HSY on its own although I am aware of the bugs. And I knew not to use it in the scenario as that bug is listed.

What I am looking for is to see if anyone on this forum has done the scenario to its conclusion that has it installed. Or has also tried and failed. :smile:
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion